Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/30/2016 12:49 am  #51

Re: Gab's Journey

I had a couple of beers with co-workers last night then headed home. I was in bed before midnight on a Friday LOL I can't remember the last time this happened! My love and I used to stay out until 3am, sometimes stumbling home with the sun up.

Alcohol still makes me sad. I wasn't even tipsy, but the 2 beers was enough to let unwanted beings in.

A friend from way back invited me to a surf trip the end of the month. I said OMG I HOPE TO MEET A CUTE GUY and she said her boyfriend will be my wingman haha.

I'm going out later to buy some supplements to really help my weight loss. I've lost a bit of weight from quitting simple carbs and yoga (more mindful of what I eat now) and it makes me feel good.

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become. 
xo Gabby 

1/30/2016 5:44 am  #52

I sent you a PM about my trip

I'm happy and thankful that D and I are in the healthy new romantic relationship of our dreams which  gives us 100% fulfilment; a relationship filled with love, joy, happiness and trust. ❤️   D. is my soul mate, loves me to pieces and wants to spend the rest of his life with me! 💕💕

1/30/2016 5:53 am  #53

aww I just read your first post and a little more, you're so inspiring! you radiate calm and confidence in your posts, you've really risen high above the dark place you started, gives me hope.

also meant to say is that you in your profile pic? if it is your very pretty, if it's not you have good taste in choosing profile pics lolol ;)

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

1/30/2016 12:27 pm  #54

dynamochick2210 wrote:

aww I just read your first post and a little more, you're so inspiring! you radiate calm and confidence in your posts, you've really risen high above the dark place you started, gives me hope.

also meant to say is that you in your profile pic? if it is your very pretty, if it's not you have good taste in choosing profile pics lolol ;)

Aww thank you so much. It's a process and this forum and all the lovely folks here really help! You really just have to open your heart and your mind and TRUST.

And yes, it's me + some flower emojis because I have no real flowers here lol. Thank you. <3

I went to the mall today and I had this sense of calm go over me. Like "Yup, my love and I are definitely getting back together." IDK how or when but I know it's going to happen. I don't even care that we haven't talked in a couple of days or that I don't know what he's up to. That's irrelevant.

xo Gabby 

1/30/2016 4:59 pm  #55

veggiepizzaforever wrote:

dynamochick2210 wrote:

Aww thank you so much. It's a process and this forum and all the lovely folks here really help! You really just have to open your heart and your mind and TRUST.

And yes, it's me + some flower emojis because I have no real flowers here lol. Thank you. <3

I went to the mall today and I had this sense of calm go over me. Like "Yup, my love and I are definitely getting back together." IDK how or when but I know it's going to happen. I don't even care that we haven't talked in a couple of days or that I don't know what he's up to. That's irrelevant.

Great to hear you feeling positive.

1/30/2016 5:14 pm  #56

veggiepizzaforever wrote:

dynamochick2210 wrote:

oh I get that feeling sometimes too! you seem really grounded and I can feel the positivity coming from your posts, yay

its a beautiful profile pic! I like the emoji flowers too

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

1/30/2016 9:45 pm  #57

I'm at the acupuncturist and he's found several "problems":

Uric acid, cholesterol, thyroid issues, and tiny cysts in my breasts.

I can't eat tuna and salmon anymore and that kinda sucks because I'm pescetarian lol and I love sashimi.

I'm not too worried, I see myself healthy.

xo Gabby 

1/30/2016 11:37 pm  #58

oh ACV is supposed to be good for controling uric acid levels tho, also baking soda, 1/2 tsp a few times a day. i use baking soda for my stomach acid problem. i see you as healthy too tho, these are small things. (and eek lol your so brave to see an acupuncturist!)

Last edited by dynamochick2210 (1/30/2016 11:37 pm)

1/31/2016 1:33 am  #59

I have been slacking on my apple cider vinegar! I'll start drinking it again tomorrow morning.

This is my second visit to an acupuncturist. The first time was more of a spa thing and this second one is a doctor who really treats medical problems. There was a nun there who had a cyst in her breast and it's now gone after regular acupuncture and changing her diet.

I'm super not fazed about it. Haha I can't imagine myself sick, I've been healthy my whole life! My only ~problems~ these days are fatigue (I just need more sleep), lower back pain (from the uric acid), and my elbow hurts because I overextend them during yoga.

Also, my ovaries and babyhouse part are in good health and that's a relief because I really want to have children. <3

xo Gabby 

2/06/2016 3:32 am  #60

I messaged him early this morning: "I miss you ❤️"

He didn't read it and I had such a strange bad dream about aliens and I woke up feeling really really sad (been crying all day lol). So I messaged him again asking how we became strangers to each other. He replied, said it was normal for the post-breakup process. We talked about work things and I told him I've been lonely because I've pulled away from our friends (I want spiritual friendships right now).

I'm really sad today but it's funny because I still truly know in my heart that we are going to get back together. That hasn't changed haha.

xo Gabby 

Board footera