Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/02/2015 1:06 pm  #11

Re: Good Book to read

Debbie wrote:

Thanks for the link! I bought this book recently and I love it. I have one little question about the sending heart energy part, but I think I need to do a post on that later.

I found that confusing also. So I just do what makes me feel better and that is whenever I visualize or think about my guy I believe that he too is feeling the same way about me and the universe knows that we are perfect togeher so I have nothing to worry about it.

I'm glad you're liking the book. Regardless of what book one reads the main thing is to just know that your relationship does exist and keep holding onto that belief!

12/02/2015 1:30 pm  #12

Debbie wrote:

Blessedck wrote:

Debbie wrote:

Thanks for the link! I bought this book recently and I love it. I have one little question about the sending heart energy part, but I think I need to do a post on that later.

I found that confusing also. So I just do what makes me feel better and that is whenever I visualize or think about my guy I believe that he too is feeling the same way about me and the universe knows that we are perfect togeher so I have nothing to worry about it.

I'm glad you're liking the book. Regardless of what book one reads the main thing is to just know that your relationship does exist and keep holding onto that belief!

Thank you Blessedck. That is really useful advice and I think that what you said here about holding the belief that the relationship does exist is so important!

Hi Debbie...I'm glad that helped. In the beginning, I used to get overwhelmed by all the various techniques that I spent more time contemplating whether I was doing the right thing. That's when I told myself that these techniques are really good as long they don't stress you out. I like to keep things simple in life thus I know that the universe has taken care of my manifestation and that's it! And you're wedding date with your guy is already set!

12/02/2015 8:27 pm  #13

Sam wrote:

Blessedck wrote:

In the beginning, I used to get overwhelmed by all the various techniques that I spent more time contemplating whether I was doing the right thing. That's when I told myself that these techniques are really good as long they don't stress you out. I like to keep things simple in life thus I know that the universe has taken care of my manifestation and that's it! And you're wedding date with your guy is already set!

This is EXACTLY what I'm realizing now. Waaaaaayyy too caught up in techniques and trying to "do it right."

SAME! i felt the same way - i would start planning out when to visualize, taking my journal with me to school so i could script between breaks, saving pictures - basically doing just a bunch of stuff because i felt like that would get me 'my stuff'. and then i would have millions of doubts like is this getting me my stuff......hmm maybe i should visualize longer and write more......is this getting me my stuff now? lol and like you guys realized, i realized that it isn't about the processes but more so about realizing this already exists and just aligning with it gently. it's all about feeling good and having fun :0)

also, thank you for sharing the article blessedck, it was awesome and helped me relax!!

Last edited by nsquared (12/02/2015 8:27 pm)

12/02/2015 8:53 pm  #14

Sam wrote:

I just posted this exact thing in a new thread not realizing you posted this. 

We're on the same wavelength, haha!

But now I'll go delete mine.

Lol we are on the same wavelength! I'm glad you liked it too!

12/02/2015 8:55 pm  #15

Sam wrote:

Blessedck wrote:

In the beginning, I used to get overwhelmed by all the various techniques that I spent more time contemplating whether I was doing the right thing. That's when I told myself that these techniques are really good as long they don't stress you out. I like to keep things simple in life thus I know that the universe has taken care of my manifestation and that's it! And you're wedding date with your guy is already set!

This is EXACTLY what I'm realizing now. Waaaaaayyy too caught up in techniques and trying to "do it right."

Sam, I like how you're honest! It's great that you realized it's all about the feelings!

12/02/2015 8:57 pm  #16

nsquared wrote:

Sam wrote:

Blessedck wrote:

SAME! i felt the same way - i would start planning out when to visualize, taking my journal with me to school so i could script between breaks, saving pictures - basically doing just a bunch of stuff because i felt like that would get me 'my stuff'. and then i would have millions of doubts like is this getting me my stuff......hmm maybe i should visualize longer and write more......is this getting me my stuff now? lol and like you guys realized, i realized that it isn't about the processes but more so about realizing this already exists and just aligning with it gently. it's all about feeling good and having fun :0)

also, thank you for sharing the article blessedck, it was awesome and helped me relax!!

Nsquared, reading your post reminded me how I did the same thing in the beginning. Now, that you know your relationship exists with him, you're going to be blown away when the universe brings him to you!

12/02/2015 8:58 pm  #17

Aphrodite wrote:

Manifesting Love is such a good book!

Definitely one of my favorites. By the way whenever I hear about anyone from the Jonas family, I automatically think about you!

12/02/2015 11:18 pm  #18

Sam wrote:

Just bought this and started reading it, and I already like it a lot.

I love how she says to stop focusing on the specific person and instead focus on the relationship you want to have with the specific person. That makes me feel like it'll be easier to ignore what currently is! I have read that before but for some reason it didn't register in my head until now.

Sam, I also liked how she said that. It makes sense to focus on the loving relationship you have with your person. It's all about just knowing that your person loves you too!

Board footera