Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/30/2015 4:03 pm  #1

LOA for weightloss πŸ’ͺ🏼

Guys! Has anyone used LOA to lose weight?
I find that I lose weight but then I start to put it back on! I need some techniques to staat maintaining it!

I came to realise after speaking to some LOA friends that whenever I eat, I always start affirming things like "omg Im going to put on weight after eating this" or "god Im getting fat, I keep eating".... So Im trying to change my affirmations to something like "I can eat whatever I want to and always be slim"

Is there any other techniques I could use?

Love yourself before you love others πŸ’–

11/30/2015 4:15 pm  #2

Re: LOA for weightloss πŸ’ͺ🏼

Yes!  In actually using LOA to build my best body ever!  I'm going to win a bodybuilding competition next year 😊 It's about listing all the qualities you DO want to see,  and FEELING  what it will feel like to have attained them. 

So I visualise and really feel muscular and healthy and radiant and gorgeous..  And when  I vibrate at that, I become it!  You can do affirmations and imagine your absolute best self in every area..  And then walk out the door each day in that vibration of confidence.  Just like Veronica said in her youthful YouTube vid πŸ’œπŸŒˆ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

11/30/2015 4:31 pm  #3

Cherished wrote:

Yes!  In actually using LOA to build my best body ever!  I'm going to win a bodybuilding competition next year 😊 It's about listing all the qualities you DO want to see,  and FEELING  what it will feel like to have attained them. 

So I visualise and really feel muscular and healthy and radiant and gorgeous..  And when  I vibrate at that, I become it!  You can do affirmations and imagine your absolute best self in every area..  And then walk out the door each day in that vibration of confidence.  Just like Veronica said in her youthful YouTube vid πŸ’œπŸŒˆ

Thank you. I need to start doing this too. I want to be able to eat anything I want and still have the perfect body I want! Lol!

Basically I need to just do visualisations and affirmations for my perfect body on a daily bases?

11/30/2015 4:47 pm  #4

Yes, but you have to BELIEVE what you're saying! Did you ever hear the Abraham clip about smoking? Someone asked on a scale from 0 (=not harmful at all to your body) to 100 (=extremely harmful to your body) what is the action of smoking.. Abraham responded that smoking might be a 3 or 4. And feeling guilty about it might be at 99!

I know very "health conscious" people that are so paranoid and fearful of disease that they are diseased.. Despite their strictly "organic" lifestyle. I also know someone who is 99 and has happily smoked a pipe all day every day since he was 11 😊

Write your story, practice the vibration of it, and become it! Start designing your most magnificent self right away πŸ’œπŸ‘πŸΌ

Feel it in your soul..

11/30/2015 5:08 pm  #5

Wow thats so true!! I know someone who drinks and smokes all day long and eats rubbish, yet has no medical conditions! And people who dont drink and smoke have so many medical conditions! Makes sense though, if you dont see it harmful, its not harming you at all.

Also would you recommend just scripting my story once and focusing on that one? And when I feel I want to change it or tweak it slightly, I rewrite another version? Instead of scripting so many? Just do the 1 and visualise and feel it? πŸ’–

11/30/2015 6:03 pm  #6

I script a bunch of affirmations that make me really excited when I read them. They are based around my most absolutely magnificent self! They are all pertaining to different aspects of myself that I'd love to improve or embellish. And I just tweak those as I feel inspired to do so. 😊

Feel it in your soul..

11/30/2015 7:24 pm  #7

I use loa and I say to myself all the time "I eat anything I want and I never gain weight!!"
People all the time ask me how I am so skinny when I eat so much even my sister ☺

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I MAKE A GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE! I'm still learning;)

11/30/2015 10:01 pm  #8

cherished makes a great point about "BELIEVING" what you're saying.

i tried using loa a year or two ago to lose weight and i wanted to have that same belief that "I can eat whatever I want and still be slim" and while I repeated that when I ate non-traditional foods like candies, chips, etc, deep down I didn't really believe that I could just eat all those things and be slim (as that is my belief). I tried working on it, but there was just a lot of resistance going on and I also felt sick and not happy. as of now, I'm using LOA to slim down (positive thoughts, rewriting my story, imagining myself in a slimmer pair of pants and recreating those feelings) but I think it's important to find a way of eating that's easy and doable for you.

maybe right now you don't believe you can eat anything you want, but maybe you can believe that eating two squares of chocolate a night and a small bag of chips a few times a week (as an example) won't impede your weight loss at all, so maybe work with that. the reason i say this is because it might be the path of least resistance and it's always nice, while working on your beliefs, to act in a way that you can currently believe. i just know what it's like to go "too fast too hard" (lmao) and start eating everything and then wonder why i'm gaining weight when i was 'affirming' "i can eat whatever i want", y' know?Β 

since i don't mind believing chips aren't good for you lol i just don't eat them and i don't mind and i'm okay with that. if i wanted to change my beliefs, i could, but i don't care to at the moment. i like eating what i consider 'healthy' and have ultimately found a way of eating that works for me and i feel comfortable with. i think it's important to find a way of eating that makes YOU feel GOOD - that's what counts.Β 

you can definitely have that body you envision, and cherished and jenny have provided great advice/proof of that!! i just wanted to add in that maybe it might be easier to start where you are and with the beliefs you have now for a smoother transition. hopefully, i didn't sound too negative as those aren't my intentions of course : *

also, this part that you wrote: "I find that I lose weight but then I start to put it back on" is just a story you're repeating! scratch that story and write a new one!!

additionally, i think loving yourself or at least liking yourself as you are now is highly important!! trying to change yourself out of your own dislike towards yourself makes this a lot harder so try to appreciate yourself as you are now. i know it can be hard, trust me i feel u, but you are the best thing you will ever work on and your own best friend - you deserve your love more than anyone.Β 

you got this Β 

12/01/2015 1:13 am  #9

Nsquared,  that was beautiful. I think the most profound thing that happened as I began redirecting my thoughts was that I very quickly began to accept and even like the bits of me that used to bother me.  I think as you practice appreciation for yourself and for others,  you truly begin to develop a love yourself that you've always been searching for..  Each  day you practice opening your heart, and as you look in the mirror, you begin to see yourself differently. It happens quickly. Soon you find yourself  celebrating instead of bemoaning. And that's before you even get to the foods you put in your mouth. As you find a greater love for yourself, you start to feel more energetic, more beautiful, and perhaps you are lead to a new book or a conversation about foods. Perhaps you feel inspired to change up your diet. But that inspired action comes from within, and it leads you on the journey you are wanting to take.

In loving yourself, as you will come to do- you will also see others not as competition or threats.. Rather you will find yourself admiring certain things about people. That is such a wonderful way to live. I was discussing this with my aunt today. I said that I used to be jealous and insecure of pretty women. I was coming from a place of enormous fear and unworthiness. Now I feel so differently. I catch myself looking at people in wonder, admiring their beauty, and giving thanks for the opportunity to appreciate the perfection of everyone around me. Including myself. Big, bold, wonderful lessons ahead, my lovely friends πŸ’œπŸŒˆ

Feel it in your soul..

12/01/2015 7:48 am  #10

Wow that is very useful advice from you all. I will reframe my script! Thanks all!
Right now I on a healthy plan at the moment, so I will keep affirming that I stay slim everytime I eat/drink as I know I am having healthy food so it will be more believable right now. Then when Its Xmas and I go away on holiday end of Dec, I am hoping to be at a stage where I fully believe this and feel good and healthy whenever I eat anything! This is how skinny girls, can eat whatever and stay slim always because everytime they eat I always hear them saying "I eat loads and whatever I want and always stay this way, I never diet or go to the gym" and its true! They really believe it, hence they create that reality for themselves!!

Decided to go gym after a while now! Had a  great workout! Got so many signs!! I happened to start my workout at 11.11!!! And then when i randomly checked my cals burnt mid workout it was 222cals, I checked my distance and it was 3.33km (all happened in this order too)

And then twice i looked up at the screen of the cross trainer and the power watts was 111
Not forgetting, that I saw my gorgeous Vee drive past the gym! I thought he might come gym as we both go to the same one but he went to the high street instead, but he sent me his location of whatsapp (to let me know hes closeby) haha
Then later he msged me, saying its time to have halloumi for breakfast! And literally a min before that I was driving back home and was thinking mmmm i'd love some halloumi right now!! πŸ’–β€οΈπŸ’œ

Im on my way to my perfect body!! Cant believe all these amazing signs I got today in just 1hour 20mins at the gym! πŸ˜πŸ’–

Board footera