Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/29/2017 8:13 am  #1

I Let Go

So I'm on the journey to get my man back and I did the process of letting go. I stopped thinking when he will contact me and started to live my life. I'm watching anime, drawing, and even having a crush on this cute anime guy heh. But yeah these things help me to keep busy and not be waiting for this to happen.

9/29/2017 12:21 pm  #2

Re: I Let Go

Great, keep going, be happy, don't put your attention on what is he doing, only on what are you doing  

9/29/2017 12:47 pm  #3

Good job! I'm telling myself it doesn't matter anymore I'm more concerned about being relaxed and happy then what he is doing so I guess yesterday's experience was good for me because it's helping me let go. Anytime he comes to mind I say it doesn't bother me because the universe knows and I deserve to be happy. Let's keep going!

5/31/2022 6:53 pm  #4

cool

2/11/2023 5:52 pm  #5

I hope it worked out well for you! Overall, I would say it is best not to get overly focused on a specific person. I know the law of assumption community has basically become all about that. But the world is abundant. You ultimately want the best match possible, not just the best match your mind can think of. If you ask for the best match, your man might be that person, so it doesn't take him off the table. It just helps detach and be in the energy of abundance in all its forms, including love. 

Board footera