Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/15/2020 10:03 pm  #1

Seeing "signs" everyday, no manifestation

I have been wanting to manifest a relationship with my SP. I have been seeing "signs" for the last three months or so.

These include:
Happy couples - people walking arm in arm, people walking with their arm around each other, one guy pulled his mask down to kiss his girl's hand

Repeating numbers - 111, 1111, 222, 333, 444, and 555. I've seen 222, 444 and 555 each of the last 4 days

Finding lots and lots of coins

My spirit animal (robin) literally coming up to me (within about 5 feet) each of the last two days.

I haven't been focusing on lack or what I don't want. Still no manifestation! ๐Ÿ˜” What am I doing wrong??? I feel like I've either been stagnant or some days moving backwards. Please help!

Bryan

P.S. I am looking forward to posting a success story about this and I am very, very ready to do so!

Last edited by bksav80 (6/15/2020 10:16 pm)

10/07/2022 2:33 pm  #2

Re: Seeing "signs" everyday, no manifestation

These are good signs! The bird - especially as your spirit animal, and the angel numbers - all master numbers because they have repeated numbers in the sequence, which amplifies their intensity. Just starting with the 111 angel number - what is important with this number is that it signifies soulmate connections but it also stresses the importance of maintaining your autonomy in the relationship - both of you. Two ones next to each other signify that you are on the same spiritual path. The 3 #1s signifies the power of how two people who are very different complement each other - i.e. 1+2 = 3 - one is odd, two is even, yet they create a sum that is better than their parts. I hope this helps. You can read a little ore about this in this article on 111 angel number meaning. Take care!

2/07/2024 3:56 pm  #3

ChrissieQ2 wrote:

These are good signs! The bird - especially as your spirit animal, and the angel numbers - all master numbers because they have repeated numbers in the sequence, which amplifies their intensity. Just starting with the 2525ย angel number - what is important with this number is that it signifies soulmate connections but it also stresses the importance of maintaining your autonomy in the relationship - both of you. Two ones next to each other signify that you are on the same spiritual path. The 3 #1s signifies the power of how two people who are very different complement each other - i.e. 1+2 = 3 - one is odd, two is even, yet they create a sum that is better than their parts. I hope this helps. You can read a little more about this in this article on 553ย angel number.ย Take care!

I think it's better to look at the vibes behind numbers instead of taking strict meanings. Just because some people say 111 is about manifestation or 2525 is a twin flame, doesn't mean that's what it means for everybody. As for me personally, I started seein'g666 a lot right before some things started happening for me, and usually, that number gets a bad rap.ย 

2/07/2024 4:25 pm  #4

I love this comment, because it's so true.ย  Signs are completely interpretive.ย  One person's lucky number is another person's bad omen.

So, form whatever meaning makes sense to you and always make it a positive.

Don't rely on signs for the substance of your faith or belief.

loamomma wrote:

ChrissieQ2 wrote:

These are good signs! The bird - especially as your spirit animal, and the angel numbers - all master numbers because they have repeated numbers in the sequence, which amplifies their intensity. Just starting with the 2525ย angel number - what is important with this number is that it signifies soulmate connections but it also stresses the importance of maintaining your autonomy in the relationship - both of you. Two ones next to each other signify that you are on the same spiritual path. The 3 #1s signifies the power of how two people who are very different complement each other - i.e. 1+2 = 3 - one is odd, two is even, yet they create a sum that is better than their parts. I hope this helps. You can read a little more about this in this article on 553ย angel number.ย Take care!

I think it's better to look at the vibes behind numbers instead of taking strict meanings. Just because some people say 111 is about manifestation or 2525 is a twin flame, doesn't mean that's what it means for everybody. As for me personally, I started seein'g666 a lot right before some things started happening for me, and usually, that number gets a bad rap.ย 

ย 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:ย https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

Board footera