Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/27/2021 8:44 am  #1

Feeling depressed and need a little support

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone. This year has been a roller coaster for me. I feel like giving up on life. I remember I was so hopeful at the beginning of 2021, hopeful that the world will go back to normal soon, and I could go back to my old life. But bad bad things keep happening this year. First my dad got covid, fortunately he recovered, then my dog died, she was a bit weak the day before she died. I had planned to bring her to the vet in the morning. I called my vet in the morning and she told me to come in the afternoon as she was busy that morning and she said my dogā€™s condition didnā€™t seem urgent. But she passed away at around 2pm. Then grandpa passed away. I was very very close with him, I felt like my world was crumbling. Then my best friend of 10 years suddenly ghosted me. Iā€™m not sure what happened. I wasnā€™t talking to anybody for a while cause I was depressed about my grandpa and last but not least. The guy that I had been seeing for a few months now ended things with me. He said I was too ā€œperfectā€ and he wanted someone who is more fun than a perfect princess. I donā€™t know what else to do, I want my old life back. I know I canā€™t get my dog or grandpa back. But can I get my best friend and this guy back? Any advice will help. Please

5/23/2022 9:36 am  #2

Re: Feeling depressed and need a little support

hey LilyĀ 

you can get your friend backĀ  Ā and your boyfriend.Ā  Ā  Your severe depression created itĀ  Ā but you can change thatĀ  Ā  Ā send loveĀ  Ā  think about loveĀ  Ā  listen to theĀ  get your ex backĀ  youtubeĀ  Ā  Ā 

try as hard as you can to be happyĀ  Ā  truly joyfulĀ  Ā  from your heartĀ  Ā  Ā that will helpĀ  Ā 
yes honour those you lostĀ  Ā  Ā butĀ  find joy in little thingsĀ  Ā  Ā 

I know I too shut down when I'm depressedĀ  Ā so I get itĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  but once you begin to feel betterĀ  Ā visualizeĀ  Ā 
visualize himĀ  Ā happy with youĀ  Ā  Ā  your friendĀ  doing things with youĀ  Ā 
Hope this helpsĀ Ā 
Ā 

Board footera