Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/07/2018 11:18 pm  #1

Is my higher self telling me something?

Hi, I watched this video http://youtu.be/2nSuYz8sxbw and decided to intend for my higher self to guide me. After that and sending love energy to my man, I fell asleep. I had a bad dream that my man was with another woman. It felt so real. Is my higher self telling me something like the video said?

Thanks!

1/08/2018 6:03 am  #2

Re: Is my higher self telling me something?

I didn't watch this video and I won't, but what "higher self" implies to me is seperation. If there is a higher self, there has to be a lower self that is small and seperate and which that you are identified. You are all parts. You are creating the whole universe anew every single second. Why would you accept a concept that makes you small and seperate? Having a "higher self" may sound empowering to some. To me, it's just another level of seperation.

Every part of your reality is a form of communication. It's a reflection, so it is constantly telling you who you are. I think dreams are just another level of reflection and communication. What your "higher self" is "telling" you is who you are at the moment. You are the person whose ex is with another woman (notice that it doesn't have to be visible yet). That's what you on some level expect (or fear - just another word for expecting). If you want something different, change your concept of yourself and be the person who is happily together with the guy who once was her ex.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

3/17/2019 7:16 pm  #3

My higher self doesnt really ever say much. I usually work with my spirit guide, who is closer to me in vibration density.
Its harder to talk with my higher self because I dont usually get a response.

12/23/2021 6:20 pm  #4

wow amazing

Board footera