Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/22/2019 11:04 pm  #1

Will i manifest him back?? HELP

So last year, i had a huge crush on someone. I manifested him to like me back. But he was in relationship for 4 yrs. I learned to be contented seeing him in my friendlist. I always sent him love by just staring at his pictures. Asking universe to send me someone like him or him exactly because i know, deep inside my heart, we are meant to be. I know i deserve him. After months, we became friends. We talked a lot about studies. Suddenly he broke up with his girlfriend and started to court me. He said he fell inlove with me. It was a dream come true. I was the happiest. I finally got the man of my dreams. But lately, Feb to April, we were constantly arguing. I was always pushing him away and telling him to go back to his ex (since i became pregnant in February) i started to take him for granted real bad and emotionally and verbally abused him. I thought i won't lose him anyway because he is so kind and always tolerating me. One day,he just couldnt deal with me anymore and broke up with me. April 30, 2019. I became too depressed and all. He went back to his ex, just like what i always told him. He said he will still be a father to our baby but cannot love me anymore cause i treated him bad.

I realized i manifested him to go away and leave me. Now im trying to manifest him back, But im losing hope since he told me we will never be together again. He hates me cause he said i had hurt him emotionally and he fell out of love. Please anyone help me

6/23/2019 3:46 am  #2

Re: Will i manifest him back?? HELP

Nothing is impossible, so yes you can manifest him back no matter what has happened or what he has said. Just do what you did to manifest him before.

6/23/2019 6:19 am  #3

Thats the problem. Cause i find it easy before to manifest him because i hold no grudges. And loving him from distance, unconditionally. Now everytime i think of him, and dating someone else breaks me apart. Especially im 5 months pregnant. And also i know he hates me a lot. Because i took him for granted and hurt him a lot. His gf now removed all our pics together in his facebook. And i felt like she totally poisoned my ex bf mind. I dont know where to start.

6/23/2019 8:19 am  #4

Mariahsunny wrote:

Thats the problem. Cause i find it easy before to manifest him because i hold no grudges. And loving him from distance, unconditionally. Now everytime i think of him, and dating someone else breaks me apart. Especially im 5 months pregnant. And also i know he hates me a lot. Because i took him for granted and hurt him a lot. His gf now removed all our pics together in his facebook. And i felt like she totally poisoned my ex bf mind. I dont know where to start.

You would benefit from watching the videos on the Create Your Future YouTube channel. In particular, her β€˜Everyone is you pushed out’, β€˜Mental Diet’, and her third party videos. You need to stick to a strict mental diet in order to manifest him back. It really doesn’t matter what his gf has done, if he hates you and claims to never want to be with you, etc. All of this can be changed through your mental diet.

6/28/2019 12:17 am  #5

How can i start to manifest if right now all i feel is pain. Pain from being left abandoned while pregnant. Pain from hearing that he's dating his ex. Pain from knowing he's just fine and happy while im miserable. I feel like a a trash. Unworthy one. I am so ashamed. I think his ex is laughing at me. I think people pity me. I hate it. I hate whats happening in my life. I hate him but i want him back. I hate him for doing this to me

6/28/2019 2:33 am  #6

Mariahsunny wrote:

How can i start to manifest if right now all i feel is pain. Pain from being left abandoned while pregnant. Pain from hearing that he's dating his ex. Pain from knowing he's just fine and happy while im miserable. I feel like a a trash. Unworthy one. I am so ashamed. I think his ex is laughing at me. I think people pity me. I hate it. I hate whats happening in my life. I hate him but i want him back. I hate him for doing this to me

Why do you want him back if you hate him? Think about that and about what you really feel. Try thinking through those feelings you've just listed and where the thoughts come from.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

6/28/2019 7:02 am  #7

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Mariahsunny wrote:

Why do you want him back if you hate him? Think about that and about what you really feel. Try thinking through those feelings you've just listed and where the thoughts come from.

In addition to what PF said, did you watch the videos I suggested? As I said, mental diet can change everything but you need to actually take the time to learn what goes into it first.

6/01/2021 1:36 pm  #8

Hello. It's 2:33am. I was about to sleep and realized i have been so busy with everything that i forgot to write an update. Me and my ex are now happily married with our healthy baby. Im so happy while writing this. I wish i could fit everything in one post on how and when and all details but im so sleepy. I just wanna share something to everyone reading this and trying to manifest someone or something. Its true that you really have to let go and just TRUST the Universe. And CLAIM IT! CLAIM IT AND GO ON WITH YOUR LIFE AND DON'T STRESS YOURSELF WITH IT BECAUSE REALLY, YOU WILL HAVE IT!Β 

Board footera