Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/16/2021 1:06 am  #1

The Law is just, There isn't any good for bad nor bad for good

I had ulcer for 2 years and was super skinny, as in I lost 7 pounds in just a week w/o even exercise. Whenever I go to the doctor and take my prescribed pills I would still be so skeptic, the meds worked though but after a few days I would still be vomiting every morning and had a hard time eating everytime! Times passed and I discovered a book called "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne<3, it contained about "the secret" to everything that has in my life! after reading about it I changed like day compared to night. It made my life so bright, not only had I stopped vomiting and felt great after a few days of forgetting about I had illness, I was able to tell things that I desired deep down in my heart. I'm just a teenager and somehow, I already know what to do with my life with full confidence! Living life has never been so simple, happy, wealthy, peaceful and FUN. Life isn't a bore, it's meant to be lived fully, every good nor bad things in this world is created for us, and all we have to do is to attract it. The world is full of mysterious, overflowing, joyous abundance, so why not take a state of life that cushions and comforts? (I'll say it again) EVERYTHING GOOD NOR BAD IS A BIRTHRIGHT AND IT ALL STARTS WITH OUR HABITUAL WAY OF THINKING. What you think and send out will always come back. It's a way on how I see/judge other people, like the skeptic ones, always noticing the bad spot in the middle of a beautiful view, so guess what? are they happy? I don't think so haha, likewise to the people with good attitude and expects success? well THEY GET SUCCESS. The law is just live your life with fulfillment, faith, joy, wealth and peace!
Good luck on your daily work and always remember to be in a positive state of mind.
#GoodVibesHehe

Β 

3/16/2021 11:26 am  #2

Re: The Law is just, There isn't any good for bad nor bad for good

I love this! Thanks for sharingΒ 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

Board footera