Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/05/2021 8:09 pm  #1

My SP is now married

I just found out that my love married the person he left me for.

I've been doing LOA for about 6 months. I felt so close to getting him back. In my mind we are, I dream of him almost every night.. I've seen signs, heard his name, songs,. I can visualize us together so easily. I have even smelled his cologne just out of the blue, and no one else is around. I've actually felt at peace.

So my question is what do I do now?
How do I continue down this path of manifesting?

Ty

2/05/2021 8:17 pm  #2

Re: My SP is now married

LindaF wrote:

I've been doing LOA for about 6 months. I felt so close to getting him back. In my mind we are, I dream of him almost every night.. I've seen signs, heard his name, songs,. I can visualize us together so easily. I have even smelled his cologne just out of the blue, and no one else is around. I've actually felt at peace.

Ty

If you go to youtube to create your future channel, there is a success story featuring Ani under third party where her client's SP married somebody else, even had kids with the wife, but her client manifested him back. They've got some great coaches on there whose clients have a lot of success. The link is below.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YvUPGGzRDIU

Last edited by Cynthia (2/06/2021 2:27 am)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

2/05/2021 10:03 pm  #3

Thank you so much..I watched some good info

2/05/2021 10:19 pm  #4

LindaF wrote:

Thank you so much..I watched some good info

You're very welcome.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

2/05/2021 10:24 pm  #5

It's up to what you want.  Anything is still possible.  What path feels good to you? You can still manifest what you want.  If you've been feeling at peace, I would continue with that.  Their marriage doesn't have to last forever.  Maybe he realizes he made a mistake in marrying this person.  Who knows what could be.

Hugs xxoo

Veronica

LindaF wrote:

Ty

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

Board footera