Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/12/2019 4:17 am  #1

Following up your posts and interacting with the forum

I've been doing a quick trawl of the site and am amazed at the number of posts where people beg: Please help! Time specific! I need help quick! How do I reconcile with my SP/POI ... you get the drift - then they get some advice and we never, ever hear from them again.

Where some posters have gone to great lengths to give detailed advice and don't even get an acknowledgement, that is very disheartening, makes the forum stagnate and quite frankly is puzzling. We don't need chapter and verse about your love life and who's liked your posts or instagram stories, but it's good to keep interacting as that is encouraging and keeps the forum "alive".

So basically, folks, don't just "hit and run". 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

12/12/2019 5:51 am  #2

Re: Following up your posts and interacting with the forum

I'm sure you know I agree with everything you've said. It IS very disheartening, but it is also very demotivating. I used to care very deeply about helping other people. It's something I've done my entire life in one way or another. Between what you've described, which has happened so many times, and the other main thing, which is the unwillingness to even give a fair try, if any try at all, to 100% proven effective advice, when it's followed properly, I'm sorry to say that I don't care that much any more. When so many people claim to be ever so desperate for help and then don't even come back for it or acknowledge it, they can't really have been all that desperate. 

At least have some respect for other people's time and trouble. Those of us who have replied have done it FOR FREE when we could have been doing any number of other things for ourselves instead. Everybody obviously only has a certain amount of finite time in their life, which I don't think most people, especially the younger they are, even think about, but really, nobody has all the time in the world, and it's an actual piece of our life that we are spending on you, so make the most of it and don't make us feel like we've wasted it.

Last edited by Cynthia (12/12/2019 5:53 am)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

12/12/2019 4:52 pm  #3

It’s amazing what a difference 4 years makes.   I remember when I first joined this forum, and the first few years of it ESPECIALLY the first few months I was on here.   There would always be interaction between the person who made the thread and the people that were giving advice,   That’s when this forum was at its best.  Sadly, it’s not like that anymore and I honestly don’t know how we can change it back

I don’t think there’s anyway to make people come back after they post a thread.  But it would be nice for them to show some appreciation

In general, I remember there would be at least hundreds of post on this forum a day.   Now we’re lucky to get 5 in a day lol

12/13/2019 7:53 pm  #4

Well, some days ago one member post an actualization of her story, it was amazing and she gave us a lot of information, but her post has 2 or 3 answers :c so, I don't know if there are a very small group of active users here or the members dont answer or maybe they don't read long posts, but it's sad when someone come back to tell us her/his story and the members dont show interest on their success stories

1/29/2021 3:27 pm  #5

Hey! My name is Bobby White. Does anyone having problems manifesting comment below I would like to help.

4/15/2021 8:59 pm  #6

I came to the conclusion that this forum is not how it use to be when I first started. I loved it because it was a safe place for people to come and not only learn about LOA but also get their story out no matter if it changed the next day. Life happens and everyone situation is different.I rather just read the stories for inspiration then post on my own. I wish it would go back to being just fun and encouraging.

Board footera