Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/26/2020 1:05 am  #1

Unbelievable & Unexpected Success ~

Hi
in Dec 2019, I saw new person came on rent in next building. His windows and my big French window is infront of each other. He was not a gentleman, was looking in my room.. we had to issue warning via flat owner & they agreed to shut 1 of the window.Β 
He had 3 yrs contract & this morning, am seeing he is moving out !!!! in 10 months !!

I just did once rubbing out technique in Dec 2019. Later, as they agreed to shut the door, I switched to my own business. There was much entertaining stuff where lockdown began in March 2020, Death Of my Grandfa, And in the same period my meditations started giving me miraculous success stories, i started 3 websites out of hobby & turning into my spiritual path !! I focused on manifesting money, as was already in contact with my SP so, post wedding planning switched me to manifest money. I manifested my annual income as my monthly income , in 1 project itself! I am a freelancer, ongoing projects keep going on ! My family atmosphere was chaotic but since last 2 months it's blissful without me doing anything for that. I got big work, so was busy ! Last 2 days, I felt free like few yrs bfr i met him 1st time - home atmosphere..

https://youtu.be/f7ZG42U_0-U

Listen 2 min Neville's own voice by pasting link above in your browser. From Nevillution channel, not mine.. This is True!! just 2 min, how to live life.Β 

Outside Bluffing World:
****** Whenever i turned outside to discuss issues, i couldn't find right person. I got people doing spiritual business making money, asking me we will spell and you pay few thousand rupees, 1 TF channel on YouTube where lady said, let's make this 15 min free consultation benefit- I said, I am not consulting you, I had a Q, i think you are not that one, but my god will answer me from correct sources.Β 
>>Yes, I attracted those kind of people, when i became seeker of advices which is wrong. so, meditation makes your mind stable and stop you being needy. Self love makes you believe on yourself.Β 

About Veronica
I have consulted her before, she NEVER did these kind of above bluff, but you can do it & she tells you how- LOA wise. Pls don't go to wrong channels..

We all can live best life we desire, simply by believing ourself.Β 
Β 

Last edited by Kute_001 (9/26/2020 1:08 am)

Thanks & Love  ​
Feel free to PM for anything else.
Skype (Love&Light444) | You Tube

11/09/2020 1:08 pm  #2

Re: Unbelievable & Unexpected Success ~

I just want to post a message of hope for someone it could help. I was manifesting a call from my sp for some reason and it has come true. So believe and just manifest.

Veronica's video I listen to whenever I get stressed or depressed or whenever I feel like missing my sp. Her positive thoughts and the way she delivers it really release the stress and brings lots of confidence.  I'm experiencing it. Just be positive, self love is working out....

Hope to text here again with my success story of a bigger manifestation in my relationship with my sp very soon.

Wishing u all happiness and joy.

11/09/2020 1:18 pm  #3

Re: Unbelievable & Unexpected Success ~

congrats

Bernaditta wrote:

I just want to post a message of hope for someone it could help. I was manifesting a call from my sp for some reason and it has come true. So believe and just manifest.

Veronica's video I listen to whenever I get stressed or depressed or whenever I feel like missing my sp. Her positive thoughts and the way she delivers it really release the stress and brings lots of confidence. I'm experiencing it. Just be positive, self love is working out....

Hope to text here again with my success story of a bigger manifestation in my relationship with my sp very soon.

Wishing u all happiness and joy.

Β 

Thanks & Love  ​
Feel free to PM for anything else.
Skype (Love&Light444) | You Tube

Board footera