Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/19/2020 8:46 pm  #1

Please answer, Veronica

First of all, thank you for being with me through my journey, Veronica. The messages in your videos has really helped a lot.
My SP (and ex) wants to talk to me and be friends for now and maybe, just maybe get together in the future. He doesn't want any commitment. He wants to have casual hook-ups with me, have "one night stands" with me. Should I agree?

Sometimes I remember what he did to me and I start to feel hatred towards him. I would block him for a moment and then unblock again.
I'm unable to forgive him, i think. He left me because he did not feel what he felt with his ex., he left me saying he could not love me a 100%.
What I want is how he loved me.
I'm confused if I should manifest him or is he not worth it. Is this confusion a sign from the universe that he is not the one for me?

11/05/2020 1:11 am  #2

Re: Please answer, Veronica

Hi all, wishing you a wonderful and successful day.
I'm new to this forum and I'm posting my messages here and there as I do not know the exact access of this forum.

Hopefully I'm posting my message here as I saw Veronica's response here.

Veronica Please make a video on these kind of SPs after reading my story below. May be helpful for people like me.

My SP sends fake love messages to me. Whenever he texts or calls I respond to it and then for sometime or some days he will not call and when I let go, again he will start texting and calling me. This is my current situation. Also I see him spending a long time now and then in WhatsApp. But seeing all these things I become silent and let go. But he will start pestering or blaming that I'm avoiding him. Hearing to this, if I again text him back he will never read my message even if he is online, he will make me wait for the whole day and then only he is responding.
AFTER  LISTENING TO  VERONICA'S  VIDEOS  I DON'T CONTACT HIM, HE ONLY CONTACTS ME, BUT WHEN I RESPOND TO HIM, HE IGNORES ME OR REMAINS SILENT TO MY RESPONSE AND HE KEEPS ON HURTING THE SAME WAY. IF I DON'T RESPOND HE BEGS FOR MY RESPONSE. ON AND OFF THIS IS WHAT HAPPENING.

VERONICA OR ANYONE ELSE PLEASE RESPOND WHAT SHOULD I DO IN THIS KIND OF SITUATIONS.

I requested him for a meeting. One year since we met. He is not ready because I told him that I want to check his phone as there was third party and he told me when he come to meet me, I can check, but not ready for the meeting. But says that he is very much in love with me and not even a single time I have experienced it. So many lies I found.

Next he said he will convey our relationship to his sister for getting help but had never said it.

HOPE I WILL GET HELP FROM SOMEONE HERE

THANKS AND REGARDS

11/14/2020 3:02 am  #3

Re: Please answer, Veronica

Your situation is quite similar to mine and unfortunately, i haven't been able to get out of this situation. Somedaya, i get so mad that I will just intend to find someone who treat me the way I deserve. And as soon as I intend that, he will come running back and we will have a great time together as always. I just wish Veronica could help us.

Board footera