Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/02/2020 1:34 pm  #1

Confusion.

Hi Veronica loads of love to you.
Ive been following you and Amanda for a while now and been attracting my SP. I understand mental diet and my thoughts create and everything. And I have changed the way my sp talks and contacts me now but the conversation is not constant but I am persisting. Last night I got bored and started talking to a new guy just for fun and turns out he's my sp's friend of friend. And he seems veey interested in me. I only want to be loved by my sp but I am.enjoying this attention for now. What do I do? I really want my sp to come to me soon. Pls help

9/03/2020 10:53 am  #2

Re: Confusion.

I would totally accept the attention from this new person and let it feel wonderful.  It can be a great example of someone pursuing you and giving you what you want.  You can also ask yourself how many contrary thoughts you have with this new person and compare towards any contrary thoughts and energies about your SP.  It can help give perspective on how to get more and better results.

Wishing you the best.

Veronica xxoo

QueenJ wrote:

Hi Veronica loads of love to you.
Ive been following you and Amanda for a while now and been attracting my SP. I understand mental diet and my thoughts create and everything. And I have changed the way my sp talks and contacts me now but the conversation is not constant but I am persisting. Last night I got bored and started talking to a new guy just for fun and turns out he's my sp's friend of friend. And he seems veey interested in me. I only want to be loved by my sp but I am.enjoying this attention for now. What do I do? I really want my sp to come to me soon. Pls help

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

Board footera