Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/27/2020 1:37 pm  #1

My first scripting

9/01/2020

Dear Universe,Β 
I am so grateful and thankful that Huy asked me to webcam with him today. I could see him wearing his gray shirt and red shorts. I could hear him say that I look so beautiful and that he's ready to be in a relationship with me again! Huy asked me to be his girlfriend, and when he said that I felt so happy and loved, and of course to answer his question I said yes to being together again. He told me that the time apart made him really miss me and made him remember why we were a couple in the first place. He told me about his day and that he's really glad to be webcamming me. I felt a chill go through me when he said he's really happy being back together with me and that we both need to work hard towards our careers and our relationship. He was so cute while we talked about our classes and upcoming tests and he told me he needed to study, so I told him he should, and he asked me that if we can stay on webcam while he studied and I said yes. While he studied, I could feel love around us and happiness too. Huy then told me that he loves me so much and I told him I love him too and always have and will.Β 

8/28/2020 1:45 pm  #2

Re: My first scripting

Awesome! Feel it and believe it xxoo

kawaiikassy wrote:

9/01/2020

Dear Universe,Β 
I am so grateful and thankful that Huy asked me to webcam with him today. I could see him wearing his gray shirt and red shorts. I could hear him say that I look so beautiful and that he's ready to be in a relationship with me again! Huy asked me to be his girlfriend, and when he said that I felt so happy and loved, and of course to answer his question I said yes to being together again. He told me that the time apart made him really miss me and made him remember why we were a couple in the first place. He told me about his day and that he's really glad to be webcamming me. I felt a chill go through me when he said he's really happy being back together with me and that we both need to work hard towards our careers and our relationship. He was so cute while we talked about our classes and upcoming tests and he told me he needed to study, so I told him he should, and he asked me that if we can stay on webcam while he studied and I said yes. While he studied, I could feel love around us and happiness too. Huy then told me that he loves me so much and I told him I love him too and always have and will.Β 

Β 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

8/28/2020 5:12 pm  #3

Re: My first scripting

Thank you so much Veronica!

Board footera