Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/24/2020 2:15 am  #1

Dating american women

To meet an American woman is to meet a woman from another world. Of course, American women are all different, like women of any other country. However, each society has its own value system. This value system builds a culture of behavior that is common to all. As in a game: everyone plays in their own way, but everything follows certain rules. In any game, you can only win if you know the rules. Jokes are good with American women. Ladies value humor. It is advisable to joke on topics close and understandable to your new acquaintance.
It is also worth keeping within the framework of political correctness. For example, in America there are no blacks, but there are African Americans, there is no bald head, but there is freedom from a comb ... And of course, equality between a man and a woman is an inviolable concept. It should not be violated even in jokes. It's better not to touch politics at all. The same nuances should be taken into account when retelling stories from life. It's not easy for everyone to remember all of this in such an exciting moment as the first date. What is your opinion about meeting an American girl?

8/24/2020 4:17 am  #2

Re: Dating american women

Would you like to meet an American girl? It's possible. It just depends on what you believe in.

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

8/24/2020 2:26 pm  #3

Today, there really is such a problem as meeting girls or guys live. Dating sites really help in solving this problem. It's easier to start communication on the Internet than anywhere else on the street.

8/24/2020 2:31 pm  #4

The advantage of American women in relationships is that they usually give a lot of personal space and they themselves want it in return. That is, you do what you want, interests, work and all that. You are together naturally and all that, but I also do what I want, that is, I have some hobbies, interests you do not bother me, I do not bother you.

8/24/2020 11:18 pm  #5

Perhaps many will be surprised, but American films about teenagers are more often than not true. We are talking about early sexual intercourse, that is, in the States, girls 13-15 years old usually already stop playing with dolls and move on to more adult fun. In the United States, the unspoken rule is not to judge anyone for their actions so here is a free society and everyone is free to do as he wants. The canons of feminism and liberalism are instilled in girls from birth, perhaps that is why girls absolutely do not hide their personal lives, and even openly advertise it with pride. American women are brought up on Disney cartoons - almost every one, inspired by the example of Cinderella, Snow White or Ariel, is waiting for her princeΒ  dating american womenΒ  Β https://www.dating.com/how-to-meet-an-american-woman/Β  Β making outrageous demands on real earthly men. Most often people get married after 30 years. So hurry up if you haven't changed your mind yet.

8/25/2020 3:14 pm  #6

I used to be bad about dating sites because I always thought there was one prostitution and register to find only sex. But it turned out to be not so. My best friend met a lovely and nice girl there and are now planning a wedding.

8/26/2020 5:45 am  #7

For some, the dating site has become an outlet where you can find communication and please yourself with positive correspondence with a virtual girlfriend or boyfriend. This question is especially relevant for people who spend all their time at work and physically do not have time to find time to meet an American girl or guy in the real world.

Board footera