Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/28/2020 11:12 am  #1

Toxic , negative thinking people in family ?

Hi
I would love to hear something on this from veronica, i see she is recently active on forum.
We are creating our reality. By LOA, Being in state- by Neville.

How to disable if someone thinking negative about our manifestation? Being family member, they know love affair. 
People say- They dont think it will be possible. v/s we are creating , advancing , getting partial results , seeing things moving ahead. 

I am not talking about this issue / talking less with negative people. 
We know WHEN is never to ask question. What if they are asking WHEN? are you marrying? They dont believe on this? 

As i know tey have negative feelings, i am not talking. 
can you add any great highlight on this?

Last edited by Kute_001 (7/28/2020 11:13 am)

Thanks & Love  
Feel free to PM for anything else.
Skype (Love&Light444) | You Tube

7/28/2020 4:34 pm  #2

Re: Toxic , negative thinking people in family ?

Yes, I am active now that I can login.  For several months I couldn't get into the forum due to a technical error.  But, I'm back now - yay 

Disabling someone else is really about not giving them power or passionate energy.  Their opinions don't matter as much as yours.  Imagine them pulling for you, and wanting you to succeed.  Remember, you are attracting the way they interact with you too.  Try to expect something new of them.  If they ask, be evasive and positive.  Just say that you are feeling good about the situation and leave it at that.  Feel at peace with offering that explanation, instead of feeling like they could hinder your ability to manifest or believe other ways about the world.

Hope this helps xxoo

Veronica

Kute_001 wrote:

Hi
I would love to hear something on this from veronica, i see she is recently active on forum.
We are creating our reality. By LOA, Being in state- by Neville.

How to disable if someone thinking negative about our manifestation? Being family member, they know love affair. 
People say- They dont think it will be possible. v/s we are creating , advancing , getting partial results , seeing things moving ahead. 

I am not talking about this issue / talking less with negative people. 
We know WHEN is never to ask question. What if they are asking WHEN? are you marrying? They dont believe on this? 

As i know tey have negative feelings, i am not talking. 
can you add any great highlight on this?

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

7/29/2020 6:03 am  #3

Lovely ! Thanks ! I got an idea. I will do Live in the end scene with Parents. Post wedding. They are happy to see me happy. This way i am creating only good, expecting good out of them, not giving my energy to other like diversion. following LOA + Neville. NO other disciplines. while meditating, i suddenly opened eyes and this page was opened , i clicked somewhere with closed eyes i think.. Then got this idea! 

I wont go to any spiritual person seeking advice, finding what to do to make them positive, to protect myself. No spells and reiki to them as i dont wana get their energy to me in reiki. Thanks veronica for being a lovely medium of god. Creating this forum. 

I will live in them end in with the fillings of wish fulfilled.
I am married, they are happy to see me married. Joy, escape, freedom, celebrations!
Give it all tones of reality. see-touch-smell-hear-feel. i dont smell in meditations, other senses work for me. Take it as it works for you guys! 

I am searching since yrs, today got this answer. 

I set my intention that may this post serve to all those for whom its in their highest good. 
Love you all 

Last edited by Kute_001 (7/29/2020 6:06 am)

Thanks & Love  
Feel free to PM for anything else.
Skype (Love&Light444) | You Tube

7/29/2020 10:14 am  #4

This is wonderful! Yay!

Kute_001 wrote:

Lovely ! Thanks ! I got an idea. I will do Live in the end scene with Parents. Post wedding. They are happy to see me happy. This way i am creating only good, expecting good out of them, not giving my energy to other like diversion. following LOA + Neville. NO other disciplines. while meditating, i suddenly opened eyes and this page was opened , i clicked somewhere with closed eyes i think.. Then got this idea! 

I wont go to any spiritual person seeking advice, finding what to do to make them positive, to protect myself. No spells and reiki to them as i dont wana get their energy to me in reiki. Thanks veronica for being a lovely medium of god. Creating this forum. 

I will live in them end in with the fillings of wish fulfilled.
I am married, they are happy to see me married. Joy, escape, freedom, celebrations!
Give it all tones of reality. see-touch-smell-hear-feel. i dont smell in meditations, other senses work for me. Take it as it works for you guys! 

I am searching since yrs, today got this answer. 

I set my intention that may this post serve to all those for whom its in their highest good. 
Love you all 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

4/22/2022 2:53 am  #5

Your sharing is inspiring, I will follow and share for you!

Board footera