Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/14/2020 3:59 am  #1

Unbelievable self-love outcomes

Hey, 
My identity cards on national, international level are not matching my face now  
Honestly, ppl say mam is it you? Now I have to get new Photo IDdone and replace over all imp National IDs. 
Thanks to self love. It changed my face, smile, eyebrows, look totally I am re-born with psychic abilities , knowledge, full of love

Tress grow big around my gallery like growth towards light , branches towards my gallery
so many birds are daily visitors on my bird feeders and even they sit relax. I can identify birds now

Ofcourse I am happy

Thanks & Love  
Feel free to PM for anything else.
Skype (Love&Light444) | You Tube

7/14/2020 11:32 am  #2

Re: Unbelievable self-love outcomes

That's terrific! :D

Veronica xxoo

Kute_001 wrote:

Hey, 
My identity cards on national, international level are not matching my face now  
Honestly, ppl say mam is it you? Now I have to get new Photo IDdone and replace over all imp National IDs. 
Thanks to self love. It changed my face, smile, eyebrows, look totally I am re-born with psychic abilities , knowledge, full of love

Tress grow big around my gallery like growth towards light , branches towards my gallery
so many birds are daily visitors on my bird feeders and even they sit relax. I can identify birds now

Ofcourse I am happy

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

3/29/2021 5:04 pm  #3

Re: Unbelievable self-love outcomes

Wow, that's amazing! Super cool. Congrats What did you do to get such radical changes like that?

www.abundancemindsetmama.com

Board footera