Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/29/2020 10:51 am  #1

I am grateful for any advice on my SP situation!!!

Hi Veronica and everyone else !
I have been manifesting my ex back since October and since then I have received so much progress. We have gotten to the point where we are best friends. We have spoken about getting back but he still says that he does not want to loose me because if he gets back with me he feels that he will mess up.  According to him he doesn't want a relationship but I have seen him text random girls, which he claims is for fun. I get frustrated because I've come so far and I feel it about to unfold but when he brings up that he just sees me as his best friend I get upset. He also says that he sees me as his future wife but he isn't ready to be committed. I have been watching you videos and also purchased on of your e-books which really helped. I have received great  communication, hung out and recently gone on vacation with him but the status of us being best friends stands the same. It is also frustrating when I see him text girls because I get jealous any advice would help thank you !

•  

6/29/2020 12:45 pm  #2

Re: I am grateful for any advice on my SP situation!!!

Glad to hear you have gotten progress thus far If you've come this far, then feel it's inevitable to make it all the way.  Try not to feel second best because he is texting random girls for fun, it sounds like you are the important one as he doesn't want to mess things up if you get back together.  I would use all of your time to focus on the idea of him being ready for a relationship and being at the same level of commitment.  When you feel the urge to become jealous, ask yourself what the point of that is and try to channel your energy productively :D

Hope this helps and continue to focus on everything he IS doing right

Veronica xxoo

ka2804 wrote:

Hi Veronica and everyone else !
I have been manifesting my ex back since October and since then I have received so much progress. We have gotten to the point where we are best friends. We have spoken about getting back but he still says that he does not want to loose me because if he gets back with me he feels that he will mess up.  According to him he doesn't want a relationship but I have seen him text random girls, which he claims is for fun. I get frustrated because I've come so far and I feel it about to unfold but when he brings up that he just sees me as his best friend I get upset. He also says that he sees me as his future wife but he isn't ready to be committed. I have been watching you videos and also purchased on of your e-books which really helped. I have received great  communication, hung out and recently gone on vacation with him but the status of us being best friends stands the same. It is also frustrating when I see him text girls because I get jealous any advice would help thank you !

•  

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

7/01/2020 3:34 pm  #3

Re: I am grateful for any advice on my SP situation!!!

Thank you Veronica !!! 

Board footera