Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/30/2020 6:50 pm  #1

LOA and Addictions

So I'm sure the answer to this is "yes" but I'm not sure how to go about this. Can you use law of attraction for someone to recognize their addictions and make efforts to stop them? Even if they said they weren't addicted to anything, would never quit, and use very heavily to the point where they rather drink and smoke pot on the weekends alone then come to your house and spend time with you?Β 
Please help!Β 

6/30/2020 10:01 pm  #2

Re: LOA and Addictions

Yes, of course.Β  I would look past the fact they said all of these things.Β  I would also remind yourself that this person is in your world, hence you are consciously manifesting how they show up in your world.Β  I would set high standards.Β  You are someone who deserves to have someone respect you, and prioritize you.Β  And, most of all - show up in the way that is to their highest and best ability.Β  I wouldn't nag them, or push them.Β  Instead, if you need to - separate yourself from them until they change.Β  Most of all, focus on the end result of harmonious activities and relationships.Β  It's about you, not them Hope this helps!

Veronica xxoo

Ilovemydog wrote:

So I'm sure the answer to this is "yes" but I'm not sure how to go about this. Can you use law of attraction for someone to recognize their addictions and make efforts to stop them? Even if they said they weren't addicted to anything, would never quit, and use very heavily to the point where they rather drink and smoke pot on the weekends alone then come to your house and spend time with you?Β 
Please help!Β 

Β 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

Board footera