Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/27/2020 4:28 am  #1

Creating a better self

Hi all

Hope you are well and keeping safe!

Thanks to Veronica's advise (plus other YouTube channels like Pluto's Gate, Roxy Talks, Shelly Bullard etc.) I started to understand that my SP problems are all about self-image and not the other person.Β  I was already a bit shy throughout my teenage years and early 20's, but it got really worse over the last couple of years. Even with a number of physical changes like loosing weight and improving my fashion sense, I still felt unattractive and thought that no woman would ever go out with me.
Looking back on the transformation I made already in 2019 after discovering the Law of Attraction, I can say that I'm definitely on the right track. I went from being super needy and insecure to actually understanding that "I am enough" and slowly getting into the "I am the turkey and my SP is the gravy on top" mindset (a phrase from one of Roxy's videos).

Still, I feel like I'm only halfway there and really want to push to get the second part done. This might be a bit weird, but I took a famous actor I really admire for his charisma and confidence in interviews and use him as a role model. I know that I don't look like him, but I really want to be as self-assured and cool as he comes across whenever you see him.Β 

Is there any technique I can use to help me with that? Having never really felt like this through my life, it's sometimes difficult to imagine myself to have the same kind of thoughts and feeling as this actor.

Any advise would be much appreciated.

6/27/2020 1:13 pm  #2

Re: Creating a better self

I think it's great you are actively trying to change your results in life, and it sounds like you have done a lot of mindful awareness already which will pay off :D I love that you look at a role model of someone who you'd like to emulate in terms of confidence.Β  This was a great idea! I would recommend praising yourself for all you have done, instead of feeling like you aren't there yet.Β  Life is a journey of learning and growing, and continue to challenge yourself in terms of improvement - but don't forget to recognize how far you've come.Β  I think acceptance and faith within yourself will be the very key to the rest of the success you desire.

Veronica xxoo

LettingGoNow wrote:

Hi all

Thanks to Veronica's advise (plus other YouTube channels like Pluto's Gate, Roxy Talks, Shelly Bullard etc.) I started to understand that my SP problems are all about self-image and not the other person.Β  I was already a bit shy throughout my teenage years and early 20's, but it got really worse over the last couple of years. Even with a number of physical changes like loosing weight and improving my fashion sense, I still felt unattractive and thought that no woman would ever go out with me.
Looking back on the transformation I made already in 2019 after discovering the Law of Attraction, I can say that I'm definitely on the right track. I went from being super needy and insecure to actually understanding that "I am enough" and slowly getting into the "I am the turkey and my SP is the gravy on top" mindset (a phrase from one of Roxy's videos).

Still, I feel like I'm only halfway there and really want to push to get the second part done. This might be a bit weird, but I took a famous actor I really admire for his charisma and confidence in interviews and use him as a role model. I know that I don't look like him, but I really want to be as self-assured and cool as he comes across whenever you see him.Β 

Is there any technique I can use to help me with that? Having never really felt like this through my life, it's sometimes difficult to imagine myself to have the same kind of thoughts and feeling as this actor.

Β 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

6/29/2020 3:21 am  #3

Re: Creating a better self

Thank you so much for your reply, Veronica. That is indeed something I should be doing more.

VeronicaAdmin wrote:

I think it's great you are actively trying to change your results in life, and it sounds like you have done a lot of mindful awareness already which will pay off :D I love that you look at a role model of someone who you'd like to emulate in terms of confidence.Β  This was a great idea! I would recommend praising yourself for all you have done, instead of feeling like you aren't there yet.Β  Life is a journey of learning and growing, and continue to challenge yourself in terms of improvement - but don't forget to recognize how far you've come.Β  I think acceptance and faith within yourself will be the very key to the rest of the success you desire.

Veronica xxoo

LettingGoNow wrote:

Hi all

Β 

Β 

Board footera