Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/16/2020 2:07 pm  #11

Re: SP?

Let go as in ? Like I don't think about him, and whenever I do I tell myself he's coming for me. Is that good ?

But if we go out with other people aren't we going Away from the SP or just living our life.

Whatevr I think and manifestat, comes to life. I am definite hes coming for me. Is that so ?

6/16/2020 5:26 pm  #12

Letting go means you feel free and relaxed.Β  I answered a question on letting go in this video.Β  It can help-

It's fine to tell yourself he's coming to you.

If you go out with other people, you give out a very attractive vibe that shows confidence, self love and the fact you are desirable.Β  You send out the message you are scarce and valuable.Β  It works in your favor, not against you.

Veronica xxoo

QueenJ wrote:

Let go as in ? Like I don't think about him, and whenever I do I tell myself he's coming for me. Is that good ?

But if we go out with other people aren't we going Away from the SP or just living our life.

Whatevr I think and manifestat, comes to life. I am definite hes coming for me. Is that so ?

Β 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

6/17/2020 1:21 pm  #13

Thaaaaanks Veronica. I finally understand the meaning of Letting go clearly now.

So to sum up, I carry on with my life like I am, loving myself, going out with people, do some visualisation whenever I feel like and not doubt anything and then he's arriving in the right time coz I believe he is. Is that right ?

6/17/2020 1:22 pm  #14

But what to do when I sometimes get impatient? Like wanting a sign I know it's lack but we get so helpless at times.

6/17/2020 1:48 pm  #15

Signs come when you don't need them.Β  You can't build your faith from needing a sign.Β  I would work on the feeling of helplessness, as you can never manifest deliberately under those conditions.

QueenJ wrote:

But what to do when I sometimes get impatient? Like wanting a sign I know it's lack but we get so helpless at times.

Β 

6/17/2020 2:53 pm  #16

Alright. How do I work on not feeling helplessness? More self love and avoid thoughts of him ?

6/17/2020 5:37 pm  #17

I would focus on why the Law of attraction works and the idea of creating the world around you.Β  This alone empowers you and takes away helplessness.Β  As well as working on seeing yourself as the prize.Β  Don't avoid thoughts of him, but rather focus on more constructive endeavors - namely yourselfΒ 

QueenJ wrote:

Alright. How do I work on not feeling helplessness? More self love and avoid thoughts of him ?

Β 

6/18/2020 3:27 am  #18

Yayyy, thanks Veronica, can you please elaborate this a bit more in your videos. You're my guiding light. Your teachings are my only hope that I can create what I want. Coz I have and I know I will.

6/20/2020 1:02 pm  #19

Veronica heyyyy !!!!

I had uploaded a picture on Instagram and the SP sent me a dm with this 🀀 , and we had a 2 min small talk but that was all. I feel really great though, how should I continue my visualisation to attract him with all his heart back to me ?

6/20/2020 1:04 pm  #20

I would be grateful and feel it as a start! Keep imagining the ideal and let it happen step by step.

Veronica xxoo

QueenJ wrote:

Veronica heyyyy !!!!

I had uploaded a picture on Instagram and the SP sent me a dm with this 🀀 , and we had a 2 min small talk but that was all. I feel really great though, how should I continue my visualisation to attract him with all his heart back to me ?

Β 

Board footera