Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/14/2020 6:53 pm  #1

Get him back

Hi Veronica,

I was in a relationship initially with my SP for about a year... and then we broke up. We got back together a couple months later but only as fwbs. I eventually got tired of it just being casual so I broke it off.

I've been in the process of manifesting my SP back... but it's very slow and there isn't a sign that it's been working.
I still have deep feelings for him... 

Any advice? 

6/14/2020 7:49 pm  #2

Re: Get him back

Sorry to hear you broke up and things haven't really been the same since.  I can understand why you broke it off.  But, now it's time to get back into an abundant feeling and be the person you were at the beginning.  Before the breakup, when it was all new and lovely.  Embody that, and don't even look around for progress.  Become that person as truth, because it's who you want to be for you.  It can work wonders.

Veronica xxoo

bubbletea wrote:

Hi Veronica,

I was in a relationship initially with my SP for about a year... and then we broke up. We got back together a couple months later but only as fwbs. I eventually got tired of it just being casual so I broke it off.

I've been in the process of manifesting my SP back... but it's very slow and there isn't a sign that it's been working.
I still have deep feelings for him... 

Any advice? 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

6/14/2020 7:59 pm  #3

Wow, I didn't expect a reply back so quickly! Thank you Veronica, will do. 

6/14/2020 9:33 pm  #4

No prob 

bubbletea wrote:

Wow, I didn't expect a reply back so quickly! Thank you Veronica, will do. 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

Board footera