Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/11/2020 10:12 am  #1

PW on an angry ex... can it backfire?

Hi. I'm new here and I need some help.
Long story short, had a huge fight with my ex (I don't really know if I broke up with him or him with me). We were in a FWB situation, I wanted more, he said he didn't want a relationship with ANYBODY, said he is not relationship material. I love him (I guess) and I want him back but this time I want to manifest a happy, commited relationship with him (I won't settle for FWB, it was a mistake I'm not going to repeat).
Very soon after our break-up he blocked my number (I know he is angry with me), got in a relationship, made it public and I don't know if he had done it because he really loves her or wants to hurt me. I suspect he has a casual relationship with her and wanted to make me jelaous because his mother congratulated him on facebook for his new relationship and the next day she deleted the comment.
I din a PW meditation (bought the guided meditation), it felt very intense and the day after he changed his previous "like" to "love" for one of his new girlfriend's facebook photo. It is a small gesture, but it makes me wander... could it be an effect after my PW meditation? PW technique on an angry person could draw him further away? Or is he resisting his feelings because is confused? Should I continue PW or should I stop until he stops being angry? Can I do something to make him feel more at peace with me?
Thank you..
Β 

6/11/2020 10:23 am  #2

Re: PW on an angry ex... can it backfire?

Welcome to the forum I'm sorry you had a huge fight with your ex and that he blocked you.Β  I don't know much about PW techniques, but I do know that any mindful technique you do should bring about better results (not worse).Β  Whether or not the person is angry doesn't matter.Β  Your inner state is all that matters.Β  Ask yourself what you ideally want in this situation now.Β  I would envision the ideal, and don't try to logically figure it out.Β  In my opinion, I would work on seeing you two together, in a committed and loving relationship and absolutely deserving of it.Β  Then let go of the wonder, the worry, the anxiety - work on self love, building yourself up and realizing why this can happen.Β  And, let results happen in their own timing.

Hope this helps!
Veronica xxoo

Blue2212 wrote:

Hi. I'm new here and I need some help.
Long story short, had a huge fight with my ex (I don't really know if I broke up with him or him with me). We were in a FWB situation, I wanted more, he said he didn't want a relationship with ANYBODY, said he is not relationship material. I love him (I guess) and I want him back but this time I want to manifest a happy, commited relationship with him (I won't settle for FWB, it was a mistake I'm not going to repeat).
Very soon after our break-up he blocked my number (I know he is angry with me), got in a relationship, made it public and I don't know if he had done it because he really loves her or wants to hurt me. I suspect he has a casual relationship with her and wanted to make me jelaous because his mother congratulated him on facebook for his new relationship and the next day she deleted the comment.
I din a PW meditation (bought the guided meditation), it felt very intense and the day after he changed his previous "like" to "love" for one of his new girlfriend's facebook photo. It is a small gesture, but it makes me wander... could it be an effect after my PW meditation? PW technique on an angry person could draw him further away? Or is he resisting his feelings because is confused? Should I continue PW or should I stop until he stops being angry? Can I do something to make him feel more at peace with me?
Thank you..
Β 

Β 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

6/11/2020 10:48 am  #3

Wow, this is such an uplifting message. You are amazing. Thank you. It gives me hope. You're right, I have to work on my feelings and believe everything will work out. As hard as it may seem, I will ignore the current reality and stop searching for signs. Thank you.

Β 

6/11/2020 10:53 am  #4

Wishing you the bestΒ 

Veronica xxoo

Blue2212 wrote:

Wow, this is such an uplifting message. You are amazing. Thank you. It gives me hope. You're right, I have to work on my feelings and believe everything will work out. As hard as it may seem, I will ignore the current reality and stop searching for signs. Thank you.

Β 

Β 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

Board footera