Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/06/2020 12:52 pm  #1

Visualisations - 1st or 3rd Person and some other LOA Questions

Hi everyone!

I’m new here so please forgive me if this has been answered before. I did read through as much as i could...

I have always visualised but in the third person, watching things happening to me etc. Recently i stumbled upon another LOA Coach on youtube who said the correct way is to visualise in the 1st person. Is this true and has what i’ve been doing jeopardised my chances of success?

I find it difficult visualising from the 1st person standpoint are there any tips?

I don’t do affirmations or scripting because these feel unnatural to me but i do daydream a lot and so i prefer visualisation and acting as if. But i also heard that this isn’t enough and i have to do all of the above. Is this true?

Don’t get me wrong, when i have my down days i talk aloud to myself and say ‘he is yours and you are his and this is happening, you both will be happily married to each other’ but i don’t do this everyday. It’s mostly when i’m spiralling, anxious and desperate.

Thank you for your help!

Last edited by NityaTP2716 (6/06/2020 12:52 pm)

6/06/2020 1:22 pm  #2

Re: Visualisations - 1st or 3rd Person and some other LOA Questions

In my opinion, any which way you visualize is fine as long as it generates the needed feelings and emotions :D

Be instinctual and go with your feelings.  Trust in yourself.  That's how it works the best.

Hope this helps!

Veronica xxoo

NityaTP2716 wrote:

Hi everyone!

I’m new here so please forgive me if this has been answered before. I did read through as much as i could...

I have always visualised but in the third person, watching things happening to me etc. Recently i stumbled upon another LOA Coach on youtube who said the correct way is to visualise in the 1st person. Is this true and has what i’ve been doing jeopardised my chances of success?

I find it difficult visualising from the 1st person standpoint are there any tips?

I don’t do affirmations or scripting because these feel unnatural to me but i do daydream a lot and so i prefer visualisation and acting as if. But i also heard that this isn’t enough and i have to do all of the above. Is this true?

Don’t get me wrong, when i have my down days i talk aloud to myself and say ‘he is yours and you are his and this is happening, you both will be happily married to each other’ but i don’t do this everyday. It’s mostly when i’m spiralling, anxious and desperate.

Thank you for your help!

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

6/06/2020 2:27 pm  #3

NityaTP2716 wrote:

Hi everyone!

Thank you for your help!

Be careful with third person. I have seen reports of people who have imagined in that way and it came true exactly as imagined except that somebody else was in their place instead of them.

I only use first person. It makes it so much more real, which is what you want it to be - the feeling of having it now, already an accomplished fact. It is the feeling that is the most important thing. Can you imagine seeing the person there with you, seeing his face, hearing him say the things you want to hear, feeling your arms around each other, kissing and cuddling together, seeing and feeling your wedding rings on your fingers, eating meals together, or whatever you want to be a part of the relationship, in as much detail as possible, experiencing it through your five senses? That's all first person is.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

6/06/2020 3:14 pm  #4

Cynthia wrote:

NityaTP2716 wrote:

Hi everyone!

Thank you for your help!

Be careful with third person. I have seen reports of people who have imagined in that way and it came true exactly as imagined except that somebody else was in their place instead of them.

I only use first person. It makes it so much more real, which is what you want it to be - the feeling of having it now, already an accomplished fact. It is the feeling that is the most important thing. Can you imagine seeing the person there with you, seeing his face, hearing him say the things you want to hear, feeling your arms around each other, kissing and cuddling together, seeing and feeling your wedding rings on your fingers, eating meals together, or whatever you want to be a part of the relationship, in as much detail as possible, experiencing it through your five senses? That's all first person is.

Thank you, Cynthia. Yes, this is what i was afraid of. I’ll keep it to 1st person as much as i can. It’s difficult to stay focused but whenever i slip into 3rd person and see myself i try to rewind and put myself back into 1st person. The last thing i want is him to say and do all this with someone else and i’m on the sidelines lol. Awkward if i wasn’t at my own wedding! But thank you for your help and tips. Going to try this now!

6/06/2020 3:15 pm  #5

VeronicaAdmin wrote:

In my opinion, any which way you visualize is fine as long as it generates the needed feelings and emotions :D

Be instinctual and go with your feelings.  Trust in yourself.  That's how it works the best.

Hope this helps!

Veronica xxoo

NityaTP2716 wrote:

Hi everyone!

Thank you for your help!

Thank you so much, Veronica for replying to me! It means a lot! And i’m glad what i’ve been doing hasn’t jeopardised my manifestations. But i’ll try to keep it first person based. I don’t want what Cynthia said to happen lol

6/06/2020 6:11 pm  #6

NityaTP2716 wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

NityaTP2716 wrote:

Hi everyone!

Thank you for your help!

Thank you, Cynthia. Yes, this is what i was afraid of. I’ll keep it to 1st person as much as i can. It’s difficult to stay focused but whenever i slip into 3rd person and see myself i try to rewind and put myself back into 1st person. The last thing i want is him to say and do all this with someone else and i’m on the sidelines lol. Awkward if i wasn’t at my own wedding! But thank you for your help and tips. Going to try this now!

You're welcome. That did actually happen to somebody. He saw the wedding photos as he had imagined in third person with somebody else having married the girl he'd wanted to marry.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera