Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/30/2020 1:41 am  #1

Waking Up in Another Reality

I'll be blunt here: I don't like the world around me. So I would like to know if you think it is possible wake up in the reality of my choice. Also yes I understand changing my inner feeling first and then things follow.

5/30/2020 10:02 am  #2

Re: Waking Up in Another Reality

I don't think you can just wake up in a new reality, as things shift and change naturally to conform to the new reality.Β  That's my opinion anyway, and our world is all about beliefs and what we feel to be true.Β  I would actually release resistance concerning the world around you first, accept it as the very thing that bridges you to the reality you prefer.Β  When you hate the world around you, then it persist as you are adding passionate fuel to the idea of being stuck in it.Β  If you let go of the attachments to everything you dislike, you will find that things shift and change in your favor.Β  I do think this happens like a process, for example - if you wanted to lose 100 lbs. it wouldn't happen overnight but would rather be something that would occur a little at a time.Β  But, with every step you build momentum - so that is something to smile about.

Hope this helps!

Veronica

ultrasharpy12345 wrote:

I'll be blunt here: I don't like the world around me. So I would like to know if you think it is possible wake up in the reality of my choice. Also yes I understand changing my inner feeling first and then things follow.

Β 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

5/30/2020 5:32 pm  #3

Thank you for this answer. Though it isn't exactly what I'm looking for I'll take the advice and keep trying. Best wishes.

5/30/2020 6:48 pm  #4

ultrasharpy12345 wrote:

Thank you for this answer. Though it isn't exactly what I'm looking for I'll take the advice and keep trying. Best wishes.

Β 
I'd recommend looking into the teachings of Neville Goddard. He didn't put limitations on anything and is probably more what you are looking for. He taught from his own experience and didn't theorise or guess.

Last edited by Cynthia (5/30/2020 6:54 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

5/31/2020 11:11 am  #5

Thank you. I've already looked into Neville but I will look into him more + the science behind manifesting. I'm also listening to "The Power of Your Subconscious Mind" by Joseph Murphy.

5/31/2020 11:25 am  #6

ultrasharpy12345 wrote:

Thank you. I've already looked into Neville but I will look into him more + the science behind manifesting. I'm also listening to "The Power of Your Subconscious Mind" by Joseph Murphy.

Β 
That's a good book. The only thing I really didn't like about Joseph Murphy is that he put his own personal prejudices into what he was saying, probably because of his Catholic upbringing (and I think he was even a priest for awhile), which put certain limitations on things, and Neville didn't do that. The more I listen to Neville the more outward appearances mean less and less to me. Neville's imagination was so good that he said that when he imagined himself somewhere else somebody who knew him saw him there when his body was actually in a different location.

5/31/2020 12:49 pm  #7

All of those are really great.Β  I also recommend these free rescources-Free Lectures: https://freeneville.comFree eBooks: https://imaginationandfaith.com/neville-goddard-free-pdf-epub-books

ultrasharpy12345 wrote:

Β 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

5/31/2020 1:42 pm  #8

Yes, and I like listening to Neville's lectures on youtube under 100kwatt's channel because they are all in Neville's voice, there are loads of them, and I can get them to autoplay one after the other without anything else interfering.

Board footera