Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/29/2020 1:20 pm  #1

Setting Standards

Hi there! 

My SP and I are currently just friends and I am trying to attract a relationship with him. I had a human moment recently and I had a fight with him. I was furious at how I was being treated and I came to accept that I deserved better. I knew I had to change it within me to change the outer reality but somehow I was not able to get past this hump. 

However, after making it clear to my SP that I don't accept his poor behaviour towards me, I felt much lighter and at ease. I felt like I could finally let go of the old version and old stories and start creating a new reality with a new version of him from scratch. 

Is this a wrong / weird approach ? Because I know a lot of people talk about not doing anything explicitly and only focus on changing your inner world. 

5/29/2020 4:07 pm  #2

Re: Setting Standards

Sorry you are struggling with your SP.  I can understand getting frustrated, and this is why sometimes it helps to distance yourself from the situation until it changes.  I do think it was fine to get those feelings out there, as you want to always be true to yourself and speak your mind.  I would think of this as a fresh start, and be bold and be you.  Set high standards and don't accept anything else.

Hope this helped!

Veronica

IamMagic wrote:

Hi there! 

My SP and I are currently just friends and I am trying to attract a relationship with him. I had a human moment recently and I had a fight with him. I was furious at how I was being treated and I came to accept that I deserved better. I knew I had to change it within me to change the outer reality but somehow I was not able to get past this hump. 

However, after making it clear to my SP that I don't accept his poor behaviour towards me, I felt much lighter and at ease. I felt like I could finally let go of the old version and old stories and start creating a new reality with a new version of him from scratch. 

Is this a wrong / weird approach ? Because I know a lot of people talk about not doing anything explicitly and only focus on changing your inner world. 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

Board footera