Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/21/2020 5:15 am  #1

Relaxing during the sessions versus intense feelings

Hi all

I've been using RS and RI (as well as Lanie Steven's Love Spell) on an SP for the last few weeks. We are currently not in touch after a bad breakup, so I can only have faith in my manifestations and trust the universe that it works.

My question for those who have successfully used those techniques is - did you manage to stay in a relaxed state akin to sleep during the session? I can't help but to physacially smile when I see my SP in my mind's eye, followed by an increased heart beat and even tensing up a bit (the arms especially) when my positive feelings get really strong.

Shall I go with the intense feelings for my SP since Neville always said that "feeling is the key" or try to stay calm and relaxed?

Last edited by LettingGoNow (5/21/2020 5:15 am)

5/21/2020 9:58 am  #2

Re: Relaxing during the sessions versus intense feelings

I'm sorry you had a bad breakup, and RS can definitely help work wonders :D

Personally, I don't think being in the sleepy state is a requirement.Β  If you do it naturally, that's fine.Β  But, I would say to stay relaxed and enjoy it - instead of analyzing your technique.Β  That's how it works best.

I would encourage the smile and great feelings.Β  In my opinion, doing these exercises is to generate feelings.Β  So, let them flourish.

Intense feelings can be positive - as long as they are good ones :D

Hope this helps and wishing you the best.

Veronica xxoo

LettingGoNow wrote:

Hi all

I've been using RS and RI (as well as Lanie Steven's Love Spell) on an SP for the last few weeks. We are currently not in touch after a bad breakup, so I can only have faith in my manifestations and trust the universe that it works.

My question for those who have successfully used those techniques is - did you manage to stay in a relaxed state akin to sleep during the session? I can't help but to physacially smile when I see my SP in my mind's eye, followed by an increased heart beat and even tensing up a bit (the arms especially) when my positive feelings get really strong.

Shall I go with the intense feelings for my SP since Neville always said that "feeling is the key" or try to stay calm and relaxed?

Β 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

5/21/2020 2:21 pm  #3

Hi Veronica

Thank you very much for your reply. You're right - it's better to do whatever feels right to you.

I also found a video from Caleb just know. In this one he says that we are all calling the shots on what works and what not ourselves. Food for thought :-)

Stay safe!

5/21/2020 3:48 pm  #4

Yes, I love Caleb so sounds like an awesome video :D

LettingGoNow wrote:

Hi Veronica

Thank you very much for your reply. You're right - it's better to do whatever feels right to you.

I also found a video from Caleb just know. In this one he says that we are all calling the shots on what works and what not ourselves. Food for thought :-)

Stay safe!

Β 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

Board footera