Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/22/2020 6:11 pm  #1

What to do with limiting beliefs?

Hello! I'm working on manifesting my guy back, but there's some thing that I've experienced that I think are messing up with my progress and I'm not sure what to do.
I've been doing good this week after a crisis I had, because I came here and read some posts and found a lot of relief. However, there's moments when I can feel in the back of my mind that I am questioning, in a very quite voice, not consciously until I feel it in my body. Things like "I never manifested before, why would this work?", or "maybe he just doesn't care about me anymore" which is self sabotage because I can be completely sure he does for what he himself told me just the day we stopped talking. Things like that sometimes happen in my mind while I'm not paying attention and sometimes I'm aware and think "that's not true" and move on to something else, but I'm afraid maybe I'm having those thoughts more constantly than what I am aware of. How to cope with it? How do I change my inner speech when I'm not aware of it?

Also, would you recommend me stop checking social media as a whole? There's some stuff that sometimes lower my vibrations and that can be either being aware that he's online and ignoring me (my stories, my posts, that kind of stuff), and sometimes people makes posts like "if he doesn't text you is because he doesn't care about you, fact", and I know life is not as simple as that but it does feel bad to get all those messages when you're trying to stay positive. I don't know, what do you think?

Board footera