Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/14/2020 2:49 pm  #1

Just need to to get it out

My SP's name is Kalyani, I meet her in college and eventually, she became the most important person in my life. I made the mistake of making her my life, then things went south and it seemed every wrong thing happened at once to make happen our breakup. I was depressed. 5 days ago I was admitted in Hospital literally hanging between life and death, but then I knew I would survive cause I wanted to live, with her, and here I was after a breakup, trying to kill my self. I tried at least 3 times to kill myself, of course, I failed. I lost hope and confidence and was destroying my body and my future. I stopped studying for the exam for which I've been preparing for the last 6 month and I failed in it. It didn't affect me, nothing affected me, I was a miserable piece of life wanting to inflict pain to self. I came across LOA and you channel same time around. I started following spiritual processes, I started exploring my self. It took time, but I was back on track with my life, I was at peace for moth time. I still used to think about her but with positive and happy thoughts. But every now and then something happened and I was depressed again, I was back to breakup time. 

It's been more than a year now, I have tried a lot of things and finally took Veronica's advice to let go about a month ago. I felt peace and love inside me, I was doing much different productive activity. I gave another exam and scored well in it. I will be going to the USA this August for my Graduate studies, and I am manifesting her to come with me.
Don't know why, but today I am really missing her, I was again taken back to break up, I got a panic attack after a very long time (experienced many times in my past for the same reason). I didn't understand what should I do so went near her house 32km (20 miles) away. She blocked me, so I couldn't call her or anything, I was standing there at some distance hoping to see her, but I didn't. Then I realised I was acting like a stalker, a creep so I came back. To be honest I felt a little better when I went there. I really miss her, I don't have any questions for you because I probably know the answer to all, PATIENCE n PERSISTENCE.

I've been patience for a long time now, and I have always been persistent for her. I really miss her, I cry a lot, I am writing this with tears in my eyes. I love her, I really love her, and I want her to come back to me. I miss her. She may not be my whole life but is surely a very important aspect of my life, I can be joyful by myself, but every now and then I miss her and I just can't help it. 
I love her, I really love her, and I WILL MANIFEST HER BACK IN MY LIFE, this time FOREVER. and then I'll share my success story with you all. Please do me a favour, please manifest me sharing my success story with you all.
I love Kalyani.

PLEASE SAY THIS OUT LOUD :
KALYANI  LOVES  KOUSTUBH more than anything in her world and is running back to him. She realises he is the ONE for her and would be with him forever.

Thank you for being there and reading this.

2/14/2020 2:58 pm  #2

Re: Just need to to get it out

Live in the end, which means that in your imagination you already have the ideal relationship with her, whether that is marriage or anything else. Her running back to you is not living in the end, having the relationship is. Read/listen to Neville and follow his advice, and he will explain everything.

Last edited by Cynthia (2/14/2020 3:03 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

2/14/2020 3:15 pm  #3

Thank you, Cynthia. I will keep that in mind.
It's just that sometimes my feelings get really intense, I start feeling desperation and I lose it all.

Also, will you be kind enough to explain to me what should I do to live in end result?
I currently imagine things like us sitting on a plane to the USA OR she telling me how much she loves me and wants to be with me again OR just we both enjoying things.

2/14/2020 3:39 pm  #4

52akoustubhsahu wrote:

Thank you, Cynthia. I will keep that in mind.
It's just that sometimes my feelings get really intense, I start feeling desperation and I lose it all.

Also, will you be kind enough to explain to me what should I do to live in end result?
I currently imagine things like us sitting on a plane to the USA OR she telling me how much she loves me and wants to be with me again OR just we both enjoying things.

Choose an imaginal scene that could take place if and only if you had your desired end result. For example, if you wanted to be married to her, you could imagine that you were both wearing wedding rings and were together and saying how happy you both were now that you're married, how much you love each other, whatever you want. Imagining creates reality, and imaginal acts, when persisted in with faith, perseverance, and patience, create facts. Do everything in your mind, and always go straight to the end and think from the standpoint of having your desire already - what would it feel like if it was true? Do nothing outward to try to manipulate the situation directly. Ignore anything that denies that you have your desire or even that it is possible. Relax. Don't worry. There's no need to feel desperate, and that is counterproductive and is one of the most effective ways I know of keeping one's desires away.

Long before I ever heard of Neville, I married the person I wanted by imagining that we were married and that I was wearing a wedding ring. It was also long distance with minimal communication between us during the time I was away spending time abroad. We were married for many years. We're not together any more, but I am doing what I did before with my current SP, with the addition of adding in all of the specifics I want to be a part of our relationship because with my husband I had left everything to chance.

Unless you change your mind, don't ever give up. I saw a comment just the other day from someone who is with the person she wanted but said that before that happened there had been no communication at all between them for 10 years.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera