Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



11/03/2019 3:32 am  #1


Lost my marriage engagement

Hi there,

A few months I lost my job that I was with for 10 years. I was dating a girl. She knew this redundancy would mean that I have to leave the country and she expressed her feelings towards me. She wanted me to stay and marriage was on the table. I like her so much. We got engaged . It was the happiest thing . We talked about the future. What we could do.

As time passes by she got stressed. She started to push me away. She was stressed about the future. The wedding caused stressed. She started to say she doesn’t love me and treated me as a friend.
Last week she said she started dating. I got a text message from her last night to say she like to call off the marriage. I replied: ok.

I did not cry . I feel like I’m going to break down massively but I’m angry. I don’t want to break down into depression. I deleted all our pictures, threw everything away. Unfollowed her on social media. I even deleted her number.

I would love to manifest her back in my life. At this moment I’m unsure about so many things but I like to keep the positivity . take care of myself . Is it possible to manifest her back in my life while I am in this state?

 

11/03/2019 3:55 am  #2


Re: Lost my marriage engagement

You're unsure about many things, you say. What things are they?


Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.
 

11/03/2019 4:02 am  #3


Re: Lost my marriage engagement

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

You're unsure about many things, you say. What things are they?

 
I am unsure if law of attraction attracting her back or am I becoming obsessed? Or am I loosing my mind?
I feel lost.

     Thread Starter
 

12/17/2019 3:53 am  #4


Re: Lost my marriage engagement

Misakiaiko wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

You're unsure about many things, you say. What things are they?

 
I am unsure if law of attraction attracting her back or am I becoming obsessed? Or am I loosing my mind?
I feel lost.

its possible to her back. do neville + loa. 
i hv detail posts for neville and success storiess too. read from my profile. all things are possible


Thanks & Love  http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/love.gif
Feel free to PM for anything else.
 

1/04/2020 5:13 pm  #5


Re: Lost my marriage engagement

Misakiaiko wrote:

Hi there,

A few months I lost my job that I was with for 10 years. I was dating a girl. She knew this redundancy would mean that I have to leave the country and she expressed her feelings towards me. She wanted me to stay and marriage was on the table. I like her so much. We got engaged . It was the happiest thing . We talked about the future. What we could do.

As time passes by she got stressed. She started to push me away. She was stressed about the future. The wedding caused stressed. She started to say she doesn’t love me and treated me as a friend.
Last week she said she started dating. I got a text message from her last night to say she like to call off the marriage. I replied: ok.

I did not cry . I feel like I’m going to break down massively but I’m angry. I don’t want to break down into depression. I deleted all our pictures, threw everything away. Unfollowed her on social media. I even deleted her number.

I would love to manifest her back in my life. At this moment I’m unsure about so many things but I like to keep the positivity . take care of myself . Is it possible to manifest her back in my life while I am in this state?

 
Since everybody is you pushed out, or anybody else pushed out, in some way you created this situation, possibly subconsciously. I'm not going to speculate on how. There could be any number of causes. That is actually a good thing to know because it means that you have the power to change this. Repeating your story to yourself or anybody else is only reinforcing something you don't want and giving it more and more power. All possibilities exist, including the one where you are happily married to this girl. It is not a matter of attracting her back, it is consciously choosing and creating the situation you desire, since we are constantly creating whether we realise it or not. The way to achieve this is to live in the end in your imagination of having what you consider would be the most ideal relationship with this girl, creating a scene in your mind that represents this, and making it as real and vivid as possible and focussing only on that. You want to impress your subconscious mind that this is true and already an accomplished fact, so a good way of doing this is to get yourself into a sleepy drowsy state and then imagine this scene. 

Learn whatever you need to from past mistakes, sort yourself out, then put the past behind you unless you want to revise it first, along with any negative feelings of anger, hurt, etc. because you want to start with a clean slate untainted by the past. Completely disregard any possible third party because there wouldn't be one if you were happily married to the girl, and also because if there is a third party or possible third party, putting any attention on their possible existence will only make it stronger and ignoring them and focussing on only the end result will make them fade away and disappear into the nothingness from whence they came.

Avoid any social media or anything else that will contradict what you are imagining. Your imagination, combined with faith, is the only reality and is what creates external facts. Assume your desire is already yours, persist, give it some time, and be patient, and it will be yours in the external world when the time is right, whatever that is for this particular manifestation. Relax and don't try hard or try to force anything. Live only in the end of having your desire, whatever it is. Don't mess things up by trying to get a text message, or trying to get an apology, or by 'sending love' or doing anything else that 'messes with the middle'. Let your imagining be effortless. Don't do anything external to try to manipulate outer circumstances directly. Do everything in your mind. Try this with other things, too, so you can prove to yourself that it works. It's the same principle for everything.

An important thing to remember is that most of the time events progress in a natural way. Whether the other person is an 'ex' or a specific person that is not an 'ex', just because you've been living in the end doesn't mean that there will be instant declarations of undying love or an instant marriage proposal when you first get together or back together. You might go on some dates, you might just talk at first, there could be ups and downs along the way to the end, so don't let this trip you up, make you impatient and lose faith and think it isn't working. Keep your nerve, behave normally, and keep living in the end no matter what outward appearances look like.

I am leaving you a few links to listen to.

Neville Goddard - The Secret of Imagining

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YccI-t1yojk&t=9s

Neville - How to Use Your Imagination

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bKS_QIPet-k&t=90s

Neville - Mental Diets

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KnPAsGiQyiI

Last edited by Cynthia (1/04/2020 8:51 pm)


The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.
 

1/11/2020 12:50 pm  #6


Re: Lost my marriage engagement

Hi Cynthia

Thank you so much for your advise. I have taken time to read everything about Nevielle. 
Everything is you pushed out is a very powerful message. Im learning so much everyday. Cultivating a good mental diet. 
I look to the end and I know that my wife and I will be celebrating our anniversary. 

thank you so much for taking time to reply to me. 

Cheers
M

     Thread Starter
 

1/14/2020 5:55 am  #7


Re: Lost my marriage engagement

Misakiaiko wrote:

Hi Cynthia

Thank you so much for your advise. I have taken time to read everything about Nevielle. 
Everything is you pushed out is a very powerful message. Im learning so much everyday. Cultivating a good mental diet. 
I look to the end and I know that my wife and I will be celebrating our anniversary. 

thank you so much for taking time to reply to me. 

Cheers
M

 
You're very welcome.


The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.
 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum

Veronica Isles LOA coach veronicaislescoaching.com