Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/04/2019 2:27 pm  #1

Attracting Money - AceWay123

Hi, Ace here.

Probably after 4 years now, I'm making a new thread. My last post from all the way in 2016 has now got almost 200 replies and more than 42,000 views. It does feel good to help people sometimes, and I'm glad it helped everyone that read it.

Today, after almost 4 years, I hope to guide you once again, but this time with money. I can feel the vibes of 2016, this is exactly how I used to type haha.

Let's get started...

If you are trying to attract more money into your life, chances are, the idea to attract money came from the lack of money.

This means that you are in a state, where if money doesn't manifest right now, you'll continue to feel the lack of money, you'll continue to complain and you'll carry on living unhappy.

This creates an endless cycle, which then becomes a habit...
...a habit that makes you feel like everyone is blessed, except you.

I can promise you, everyone is blessed in many different ways.

- To attract money, you must first get yourself in a neutral state. Get your soul in a place where you acknowledge, that you may not have much money right now, but you have the full, complete power to attract more money into your life.

- Stop seeing money as a problem, and start looking at it like as if it's love. No, money can't give you the permanent inner happiness, but it can permanently improve the quality of your life. Love is the highest form of good energy. The more love you put in money and know that it has helped you in the past, the more of it will flow into your life.

- Download one picture of stacked money into your phone. Everytime you go to your gallary, you'll have a glance of that picture even if you don't open it up. What this does, is it puts you in the good energy of money, you can literally feel it. You won't see lack, you'll simply see more. This one is highly recommended. This one has worked for me, my savings looked almost the same as the picture I looked at I swear. It is almost like a vision board.

- I once said this on my Instagram post (it's an account where I post my own quotes), "Money comes and goes, just like the leaves of a tree, that fall and grow". Just like our endless habits, there's also endless amount of money available for everyone. You can never run out of money, it is always there for you to reach.

Here are results from everything mentioned above.

When I started to follow those 4 steps, I was guided towards many different things that could get me having more money.

The guidance came in a form of Instagram posts that taught me about saving more, websites that showed ways to make more money, a good job that lasted roughly 4 months but paid me much higher than my previous jobs, and lastly, many ways to make money working from home.

When I followed those guidance, I manifested a lot of money in my savings, almost identical to that picture I saved in my gallery. I thanked God for the manifestation, and I took inspired actions on getting more by maintaining this way.

You can do this too.

This does work, without a doubt.

The LOA is a mixture of both thoughts and actions.

When it's done correctly, miracles start to appear itself.

I hope this post gets you starting today,
there is more yet to come.

- Ace

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

11/30/2019 5:29 pm  #2

Re: Attracting Money - AceWay123

Your summary is really motivating. I have just begun reading Think and Grow rich by Napoleon Hill and i am going to apply your principals alongside this book.
Thank you

12/26/2019 10:10 am  #3

15minmanifest wrote:

Your summary is really motivating. I have just begun reading Think and Grow rich by Napoleon Hill and i am going to apply your principals alongside this book.
Thank you

Β 
Thank you and you're welcome πŸ‘ You'll definitely see results if followed correctly. Also, that book is very popular and does have a very good rating from most people who've read it, might need to get one too.

Never give up.

12/05/2020 3:42 am  #4

I recently heard about this amazing manifestation program that gives you a reading about your soul. The reading helps you grow in life. I cant remember the name, but I will let you know when I do.

1/23/2022 9:45 am  #5

Thx

10/09/2023 10:41 am  #6

Pantro wrote:

Thx

No problemπŸ‘

Never give up.

10/09/2023 10:40 am  #7

Pantro wrote:

Thx

No problem πŸ‘

Never give up.

10/13/2023 11:56 am  #8

I really like this approach. Especially the picture of stacks of money on your phone!Β 

Board footera