Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/04/2019 10:34 am  #1

Manifested Job For Dad That He LOVED :)

Hi
I manifested Job for Dad post retirement. All our aspects , expectaitons met.Β 
It's No time restriction , Near Home , Without Computer , Work that he loves.Β 
----
This person was in my contact 2 yrs, I discusse with him for dad 3-4 times / 2 yrs may be.Β 
Suddenly >>>>>>>>>>>>>>. He called me , became emotional misisng his brother after death of 2 yrs + and want soemone to help in business.Β 

Week later, I asked him - Why don't you get my dad ? He smiled and said, send him.
Not just my dad going there, going and coming with smile.Β 

-----

Though he was around, job was there, no one joined. all things came up when we aligned.Β 
I know , I did this. in 15 days.Β 
---
How did I did this?

I set my intentions.
On new moon. Followed " It Works book. " luckily, not intentionally.Β 
I was reading my wished daily 3 times, keeping mouth shut.Β 
I burnt paper on Full moon. 3 times , folded 2mwrds me.Β 
Visualization : whenever i felt to do so : He's smiling with Joy saying exactly what he wanted
He smiled exact at that position in home looking at me , HONESTLY he didn't said words that i visualized. But same smile. Same feelings

Never thought of it, cz i wasn;t much keen about , I was busy manifesting SP Β 
It worked ! Then I congratulated myself. I Know I did this.

So, it's combo of Neville - Asusmption & Believe & I forgot.Β  I don't know if I did living in the end but i was feeling secure and didn;t utter anything regarding he 's unemployed. Visualized, Mental Talk > Hear from that person that he's happily employed

******For SP , I really think it's just our resistance within. Though am writing this , I know am same case. In excitment may be , I am not letting it go. Will be updating GRAND GRAND thing about my SP soon. And I have started coaching for those who need . cz Universe says spread positivity

Β 

Thanks & Love  ​
Feel free to PM for anything else.
Skype (Love&Light444) | You Tube

Board footera