Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/15/2019 9:43 pm  #1

Communication

Hello everyone! 

Like many people here I am in the process of manifesting My Love back. I'm just a bit confused on how to go about handling communication between the two of us. I can imagine my situation is in better shape than a lot of others on this journey. The breakup wasn't nasty, we're still friendly with each other, and upon separating we both expressed how we still wanted each other in our lives. Honestly, as happy of an ending as anyone could have asked for.

I understand that when you're manifesting this sort of thing, you're supposed to let that person come to you, you're not supposed to go to them first. So since I decided I was making this change I stopped reaching out. Well good news, I'm on Day 6 of this journey and on Day 4 and 5 he reached out first to me for the first time since the breakup. He was asking to spend time together but I was busy both days so even though I wanted to, I wasn't able to. I kind of feel like the ball is in my court now, but I also don't want me reaching out to be a mistake in this manifestation process.

It's also his birthday on Saturday, and my birthday is on Monday. I know he's going to be really hurt if I dont wish him a happy birthday, but I as far as I understand I'm not really supposed to do that. I'm just very confused on how I'm supposed to handle and treat the communication between him and I currently.

7/15/2019 11:31 pm  #2

Re: Communication

Thalassa wrote:

Hello everyone! 

Like many people here I am in the process of manifesting My Love back. I'm just a bit confused on how to go about handling communication between the two of us. I can imagine my situation is in better shape than a lot of others on this journey. The breakup wasn't nasty, we're still friendly with each other, and upon separating we both expressed how we still wanted each other in our lives. Honestly, as happy of an ending as anyone could have asked for.

I understand that when you're manifesting this sort of thing, you're supposed to let that person come to you, you're not supposed to go to them first. So since I decided I was making this change I stopped reaching out. Well good news, I'm on Day 6 of this journey and on Day 4 and 5 he reached out first to me for the first time since the breakup. He was asking to spend time together but I was busy both days so even though I wanted to, I wasn't able to. I kind of feel like the ball is in my court now, but I also don't want me reaching out to be a mistake in this manifestation process.

It's also his birthday on Saturday, and my birthday is on Monday. I know he's going to be really hurt if I dont wish him a happy birthday, but I as far as I understand I'm not really supposed to do that. I'm just very confused on how I'm supposed to handle and treat the communication between him and I currently.

No contact doesn’t apply in every situation. And in your situation, it seems unnecessary to go no contact. No contact is best for situations where there’s a lot of conflict between you and your sp and your sp is wanting space. That doesn’t sound like the case here at all.

So in other words, there is no ‘supposed to’ when it comes to contact with your sp. If you want to wish him a happy birthday and that feels natural to you, I don’t see any reason why you shouldn’t do that. How you expect the action to go is how it will go.

Here’s a video that might help you:
https://youtu.be/n9tLOiq5lc8

10/14/2019 2:42 pm  #3

How do I get my girlfriend in an LDR to wanna spend more time with me, and talk to me all the time. She says she tries to make time for us, and she will for a short time then she goes distant, and says shes really busy. I just want her to make me a priority and make an effort. After all, I am her girlfriend, and I should matter to her. I get upset and worried about her when I don't hear from her, or she doesn't do what she says. Any advice on how to manifest her to keep her word and to make me feel important and that I matter. I wanna manifest messages from her all the time too effortlessly and without struggling. 

10/15/2019 12:48 am  #4

Where is the reply to Tabbylou's post from yesterday?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

10/17/2019 12:30 pm  #5

My girlfriend can send me multiple messages throughout the day, and then there's times she only messages once or twice a day. Then there's a few times I don't hear from her in a 24 hr period. She's in the military and her job keeps her busy in the middle east, and I understand that. I haven't been in a relationship in over 3 years prior and it wasn't an LDR like this one is. I also know not everyone is busy every second of the day, and that it only takes a couple of minutes to send a message. That people make time for who they want. I feel like I have to manifest a message from her when I wanna hear from her, and if I am not thinking about getting a message from her or manifesting it, it doesn't happen. I know Veronica tells us to ask, believe, and receive, and not to get fixated on getting these messages but I have anxiety and I end up assuming the worst. I don't wanna jump to conclusions or think negatively either. Most importantly, I don't wanna hurt my girlfriend by getting upset with her, and losing my temper and hurting her bc I am not getting from her what I need/want. I want our relationship to be fun, loving, passionate, peaceful, and harmonious. I am trying to be patient and understanding as well. I know when I wanna hear from my girlfriend. I do affirmations or try to get her to think about me in my head and connect with her mentally. Like she gets an urge to message me. Sometimes it works, but when it doesn't i get sad bc i ask the universe why it's so hard to receive what I am simply asking for bc the LOA and manifesting should be simple. It's like whether I try hard to focus on something or back away and let go. I still get disappointed when I don't get messages from my girlfriend. I am stuck and wondering if I should just give up on my girlfriend and just not care, which is sad that I even have to think like that, but I want our relationship to be perfect in every way possible. I just don't know what I am doing right or wrong. If someone on here could give me advice and reach out to me I would appreciate it so much. I am new to the LOA and trying to find the things that work best for me to manifest but I am stuck. 

Board footera