Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/13/2019 9:48 pm  #21

Re: Getting My Baby Back

DAY 17: Not Visualizing Anymore

I don't feel the need to visualize anymore. I feel like my manifestation is here and it's here to stay for good. Today was mostly a lazy day, I watched a few movies and chilled out at home. My husband wanted to see me in the evening and we hung out for 2-3 hours and talked about everything--including the relationship. I'm in an amazing place with him and I'm sure this will be a success story. 

Not looking for signs anymore but I do see a lot of our initials around. 

10/26/2019 12:25 am  #22

What if my ex lover (who insists that we were never anything more than FWB) and his ex girlfriend (who broke up our relationship and prevented any thing more developing between us) is still trying to manifest (I know she is really into manifesting) getting back together with him, she is relentless, she is very attached because they they grew up together and she is not giving up...We have been fighting (not all the time) about the status of our relationship after things ended romantically after a year because of him going back with his ex, and afterward for two years now.  he insists that he wants to remain friends but does not want to spend time with me because he is still attracted to me and does not want to hurt me by leading on.  The conflict has escalated this past 6 months when he started seeing someone 20 years younger than him. She is quite intent on him and it appears when I have observed her behavior with him,  that she is trying to manifest him to marry her...he is quite in love with her and I am scared of losing him forever. How does manifesting work if there is more than 1 Woman trying to manifest love with the same Man?

Last edited by Ex FWB (10/26/2019 12:34 am)

12/18/2019 1:29 am  #23

IT WORKS! WE ARE BACK TOGETHER 

I took a break from this forum because I wanted to concentrate on myself and not think about my SP so much. A lot has happened since my last update. My SP and I are back together, and I feel so happy and blessed, to say the least!  I started reading Neville and watching his lectures, would watch videos by Dan Radiostyle, Abraham Hicks, etc.  This isn't the end, though. I want to get married to this man, and my story will be a success once I have a wedding ring on my finger.  

12/18/2019 5:46 am  #24

Luna09 wrote:

IT WORKS! WE ARE BACK TOGETHER 

I took a break from this forum because I wanted to concentrate on myself and not think about my SP so much. A lot has happened since my last update. My SP and I are back together, and I feel so happy and blessed, to say the least!  I started reading Neville and watching his lectures, would watch videos by Dan Radiostyle, Abraham Hicks, etc.  This isn't the end, though. I want to get married to this man, and my story will be a success once I have a wedding ring on my finger.  

Congratulations. Keep living in the end and following Neville!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

4/24/2020 3:09 pm  #25

Update

The bridge of incidents is beautiful. My husband and I are blissful together. He’s in love with me more than he ever was! We live together, wake up next to each other and are enjoying the time we have together.

4/25/2020 12:33 pm  #26

Luna09 wrote:

Update

The bridge of incidents is beautiful. My husband and I are blissful together. He’s in love with me more than he ever was! We live together, wake up next to each other and are enjoying the time we have together.

Congratulations!! and thank you for sharing your succes :D 

Board footera