Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/05/2019 12:54 pm  #11

Re: Getting My Baby Back

DAY 09: I Already Have It All! (Hormones Fade Away) 

I woke up feeling calm and confident--this man's my husband! He wants me as much as I want him, so, why have I been feeling like crap? Now that my hormones have settled, I feel GOOOOOD. For the third day in a row, my husband and I texted all day--then, I left him at read. He'll contact me, I'm sure he will. 

Anyway, I'm supposed to meet him the day after so, it's all cool. 

This man is already mine. I have nothing to worry about. I'm concentrating on self-love for now because I know that I'm going to end up blissfully married to this man. Wooohooo! I haven't been obsessing about him anymore which is awesome. 

As for signs, I've been seeing a lot of initials, 333s, 1111s, and 999s, 

10/06/2019 11:59 am  #12

DAY 10: An Emotional Day

I woke up feeling good, went for a movie, socialized a little, and kept talking to my husband throughout the day. Then, suddenly, I got some news that broke me down emotionally. I was sad, and my husband became my rock, we met and talked for some time, things are a thousand times better between us than they were the last time we met. Law of attraction works. We're not official, or on paper yet, that'll change soon with time. 

As for signs and symbols, I've been seeing our couple initials everywhere, 999s and 333s. My husband and I will make it. 

10/08/2019 12:14 pm  #13

DAY 11: Bridge of Events 

I've been into the teachings of Goddard lately and find a lot of sense in them. My husband and I spent about 2 hours together and we had a great time, it felt as if everything was 100% okay between us. There will be more days like this one, I'm sure of it. I feel much better than I did when I started. 

I have a scene that I rehearse every night before going to sleep which has something to do with Big Ben. My husband has a wallpaper of Big Ben! That's a definite sign that the seed my manifestation has taken root, a bridge of events will get me exactly where I want to be. It's as if I know the ending and the middle just doesn't matter anymore because it is now destined.  I saw a lot of our couple initials and 999s. 

Last edited by Luna09 (10/08/2019 12:14 pm)

10/08/2019 12:19 pm  #14

DAY 12: Slow But Sure Progress 

We share an amazing relationship right now and that's all I care about. It is like someone took away all the bad things, and left us with nothing but the good. We click, but, we always have. We're the same person, but yet, opposites. It is hard to explain. I see so much of myself in him, and so much of him in myself. Yet, as people, we are an unlikely match--polar opposites.

We're on excellent terms, it is amazing. 

I saw a lot of 333s today and our couple's initials in town. Had a heart to heart conversation with him--not about our relationship. 

At this time, I'd like to go with the flow and not try to control or manipulate where this is going. I know what the end result is so, I'm enjoying my journey and working on growing as a person while helping him become a better version of himself. "Just enjoy the show." 

10/09/2019 1:13 pm  #15

DAY 13: No Need to Vislauze Anymore

While my relationship with my husband is moving at a snail's pace, I've stopped feeling the need to visualize. In fact, I don't even think about him obsessively anymore--I do daydream, which has always been something that I've done ever since I started liking him. I don't have negative thoughts anymore. My hubby and I texted a little in the day but I'm totally fine with that. 

I don't know why I feel this calm. 

Also, I came across his profile on Instagram--he sent a screenshot, I didn't stalk, and guess what? All of his posts with me are back on his profile. It felt warm and fuzzy. 

I don't look for signs anymore, I'm more secure and content right now and am concentrating on myself and my personal goals. I KNOW that everything's going to be okay, I've watched the end of the movie, and I know where we stand. 

Am I going to stop visualizing? Not yet. 

10/11/2019 12:50 pm  #16

DAY 14: Snakes and Stones Never Broke My Bones 

This post is dedicated to a mutual toxic friend who has made my vibration lower down. This woman is 25 years of age yet acts like a high school girl who likes to parade my husband around like he's a prize that she won just because she's in "constant contact" with him and "sees him when he comes to town." Little does she know that I know ALL OF IT BEFORE SHE DOES. My husband and I are on great terms--something this woman can't digest--and we talk. So tries to one-up me because "she still gets to talk to him."

I guess misery loves company? 

Hubby and I have decided to cut her off for the time being because she indeed has been saying **** about me to him and vice versa. 

On a better note, hubby and I are doing very well and building a strong bridge. We talk throughout the day, are in constant touch, and it's going good. Divine timing is at play and I'm enjoying the ride. 

Saw a lot of initials as signs. 

10/11/2019 1:05 pm  #17

DAY 15: Cutting Out the Toxicity 

Today marks day 2 of me being bothered by someone who shouldn't bother me. I've decided to take a break from this friendship and just concentrate on myself. I have amazing, positive, loving, kind, caring, compassionate, and cheerful friends in my life. Haven't come across a 'high school drama queen' in AGES. All of my friends build each other up instead of tearing each other down, and I'm thankful for that. I'm taking the high road and cutting out this girl for good. She ain't worth my energy. 

My man and I are doing good. Not official on paper yet but making some slow progress--which is something I love and appreciate. I know the end and I know that it is worth the wait. 

As for signs--I've been seeing a lot of wedding stuff, our couple's initials, etc. 

10/12/2019 12:52 pm  #18

DAY 16: Working On Myself

My husband was unresponsive and dry all day, and I know exactly what that means. He was having a bad day (totally unrelated to me). But, that didn't bother me like it used to back when we were dating. I found myself to be more on the understanding side, which is something I like. 

I feel us getting closer every day. I don't know why. 

However, I do feel the need to practice more self-love and groom my personality and become a better version of myself. I feel the need to join a few classes and become a kick-ass individual. I want to grow. I KNOW for a fact that we're okay, but for things to be different this time, I need to be different. 

Saw a lot of initials, the year we met, his birthdate, etc. on number plates--even saw his name! However, I feel that these signs appear only because I'm seeking them. I want to take a break from this and concentrate on myself.

10/13/2019 12:29 pm  #19

Is this scripting?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

10/13/2019 9:45 pm  #20

Not exactly, it's a daily journal of sorts. 

Board footera