Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/16/2019 6:39 am  #1

Should I block him? Advice needed

Hello everyone!
Long story short, I want to manifest my crush.
One month ago I sent him a message on Facebook Messenger and I confessed him that I like him.
He saw the message, but never responded to it. We did have our flirts in the past.
I would like to manifest a rs with him, or at least a date, but the fact that he did not reply anything to my confession is what is holding me back even with my visualition. Because I assume his silence equals he doesnโ€™t like me.
He is also out of town till September.
I am sometimes so frustrated, that I want to block him.
What should I do? I am aware that if I block him I am making things harder to manifest, since Messenger is our only social media platform where we are connected.
I want to do the 25 days challenge.
What do you guys think?
Thank you!

8/16/2019 12:29 pm  #2

Re: Should I block him? Advice needed

Do not block him. Every action you take needs to come from a place of love, and you blocking him would be contrary to your desire. Just focus on your feelings of being worthy and capable to receive communication from him. Keep visualizing with FEELING the end result you want. Go into imagination and see yourself receiving a reply from him, do this over and over again in one sitting, and then drop it for a bit. Come back to it later if need be.

Lots of love and light to you 

8/21/2019 2:03 am  #3

lovelyislife9 wrote:

Do not block him. Every action you take needs to come from a place of love, and you blocking him would be contrary to your desire. Just focus on your feelings of being worthy and capable to receive communication from him. Keep visualizing with FEELING the end result you want. Go into imagination and see yourself receiving a reply from him, do this over and over again in one sitting, and then drop it for a bit. Come back to it later if need be.

My guy sometimes hurt me, and then I moved his message into "filter message". In this case if he replies, I can see if I go to find out chat, but his message will show "not delivered (the tick not filled with color)" even after I read.
Do you think moving the conversation to the filter message is a bad idea?
ย 

โ˜… If everything that can happen, happens. Then we can never really do the wrong thing. We're just doing what we're supposed to. ๐Ÿˆ
โ˜† Don't be sad that it's over, be glad that it happened. ๐ŸŒŸ Learn to let go and be clear of where you really want to head for.ย ๐Ÿฆ„
โ˜…ๆ“ๆœ‰็š„้ƒฝๆ˜ฏๅƒฅๅ€–๏ผŒๅคฑๅŽป็š„้ƒฝๆ˜ฏๅฎฟๅ‘ฝใ€‚๐Ÿ”ฎ ็œ‹ๆธ…ไบ†ๅฐฑ็œ‹่ผ•ไบ†ใ€‚ๆ™‚้–“่ฎ“ๆทฑ็š„ๆ›ดๆทฑ๏ผŒๆทบ็š„ๆ›ดๆทบใ€‚๐Ÿ’ƒ
ย 

8/21/2019 2:46 am  #4

tvxqmilk wrote:

lovelyislife9 wrote:

My guy sometimes hurt me, and then I moved his message into "filter message". In this case if he replies, I can see if I go to find out chat, but his message will show "not delivered (the tick not filled with color)" even after I read.
Do you think moving the conversation to the filter message is a bad idea?
ย 

ย 
I think that wasting so much of your time on pettiness and childishness and game playing is a bad idea. Don't you have anything more productive to do with your time? Do you really want a relationship with the person? If you do, then grow up.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

8/21/2019 10:49 am  #5

The man I loved died suddenly three weeks ago. Just get on with manifestations of what you want without playing games, blocking and so on; don't waste your time. There are some very good resources on here related to Neville Goddard teachings. Search out Cynthia's posts, some good videos are included.

If I've learned anything over the past three weeks it's a) be sure of what you want and b) live in the end of having it.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera