Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/15/2019 11:26 am  #1

Should I Do This?

So I’m reading a book on how to manifest an ex back, and the author says that you need to send a text to your ex saying “Thank you for all of the good times, but I am moving on now, and I wish you all the best in your life...”

This creates HUGE anxiety in me, and I really don’t want to do this. Do I have to?

Thanks for your input in advance!

8/15/2019 2:10 pm  #2

Re: Should I Do This?

lovelyislife9 wrote:

So I’m reading a book on how to manifest an ex back, and the author says that you need to send a text to your ex saying “Thank you for all of the good times, but I am moving on now, and I wish you all the best in your life...”

This creates HUGE anxiety in me, and I really don’t want to do this. Do I have to?

Thanks for your input in advance!

I don't reply any more,usually, but I had to say something when I saw this.

Absolutely not! This is nothing but an overt tactic to try to manipulate the situation directly and doomed to fail. Do everything in your imagination, which is where creation happens. Taking overt action when not in the right state is always a mistake.The author is out to make money, to capitalise on the 'ex' back' craze like so many other people are doing, and is giving worthless and damaging advice. Throw that book into the rubbish where it belongs, along with all the other 'ex' back' books, and start living in the end as taught by Neville Goddard. It is the same principle for manifesting anything - job, car, house, relationship, or anything else. There's no special magical thing to do for manifesting a relationship with a specific person.

Last edited by Cynthia (8/15/2019 2:29 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

8/15/2019 4:35 pm  #3

Re: Should I Do This?

Okay, what you say makes sense. I will just continue with my imagination acts.
Thanks!

Board footera