Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/28/2019 4:42 am  #1

Please help me

i can't stop having negative thoughts about loa and thinking that's just a marketing thing because i read some people saying that.. now im scared and i feel like its not even true, i'm desperate and i dont know how to do
I used to believe so much in Loa, then i lost it and now i feel stupid if i believe again in it, because i unconsciously see it like fake things and things for crazy people
I just don't want that, when i believed consciously and unconsciously in Loa i was so much happier but now i don't know how to do
My mind has become pragmatic and skeptical and Now it sees this things like "magical impossibile irrational things that don't exist"

7/28/2019 6:02 am  #2

Re: Please help me

If you think it is a marketing scam, think about Neville. He didn't charge for talks and seminars. He has plenty of examples of success, his own and other people's. This really is going back to basics.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/01/2019 1:37 pm  #3

Re: Please help me

Loa is always working and working for everyone. You attract what you put out in the universe as well as what you believe. If you believe "loa is fake" then you will come across articles and people who will tell you it's fake and a scam.

I would suggest reading books, some amazing ones that I personally loved are The Complete Reader by Neville Goddard and Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
Theres tonne of books/resources out there that proves how LOA works.

www.hashtagspiritual.com
ig: @hashtagspiritual

Board footera