Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/26/2019 11:05 pm  #21

Re: Is it possible? Help with my block!

You have a beautiful mind FizzyĀ 

"what this forum was made to discuss, can be confusing to people just starting out in learning to consciously create."

Very true, when I first meet Loa I did become very confused with this mixed approach ( materialism with Loa).

Last edited by thedreamer11 (7/26/2019 11:09 pm)

7/27/2019 2:30 am  #22

Please remember everyone that this is a discussion board, and therefore we will find a variety of views and observations. It's up to everyone to read comments and make their own conclusions. I wouldn't expect spoon feeding direction or recipes. We will find a selection of responses and not everyone will agree. I'm sure there is no intention to confuse anyone, but there is room for discussion without argument.

For myself, I will give my own view on something but would never direct someone. We need to have a space for healthy debate without argument or conflicts.

As a moderator I will remove posts that are irrelevant and disruptive, but not those that are part of healthy debate such as Kasper's (and indeed my own). That is not confusing, misdirection or in contradiction of law of attraction or conscious creation. Instead it's mature discussion. My comment was around considering why you want something and there's nothing wrong with that. It's something I would ask myself before starting to manifest something as I feel it's important to me to know that. But that is my own approach, not advice, and not contradicting conscious creation.

As an example relating to the original post, it's entirely possible that the guy being discussed was fresh from a break up and not over his ex. It's also entirely possible for Olive to achieve a relationship with the guy (living in the end, mental diet, changing your chatter and so on) as Fizzy has pointed out. If, indeed that's what she really wants.

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (7/27/2019 2:39 am)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/27/2019 3:36 am  #23

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Please remember everyone that this is a discussion board, and therefore we will find a variety of views and observations. It's up to everyone to read comments and make their own conclusions. I wouldn't expect spoon feeding direction or recipes. We will find a selection of responses and not everyone will agree. I'm sure there is no intention to confuse anyone, but there is room for discussion without argument.

For myself, I will give my own view on something but would never direct someone. We need to have a space for healthy debate without argument or conflicts.

As a moderator I will remove posts that are irrelevant and disruptive, but not those that are part of healthy debate such as Kasper's (and indeed my own). That is not confusing, misdirection or in contradiction of law of attraction or conscious creation. Instead it's mature discussion. My comment was around considering why you want something and there's nothing wrong with that. It's something I would ask myself before starting to manifest something as I feel it's important to me to know that. But that is my own approach, not advice, and not contradicting conscious creation.

As an example relating to the original post, it's entirely possible that the guy being discussed was fresh from a break up and not over his ex. It's also entirely possible for Olive to achieve a relationship with the guy (living in the end, mental diet, changing your chatter and so on) as Fizzy has pointed out.

Ā 
I think that Every comment should be delete if have nothing with loa..its not helping what he wrote ..Its just do confusion and  it create negative beliefs that her sp never change and she should be  move on..I dont like  if I read advice who has nothing with loa..in the past when I wanted advice and you commented from non loa perspective so I didnt feel better because this type advice I can read on other forum where people dont know loa..Ā 

7/27/2019 3:40 am  #24

You have the choice to be discerning, Anita, with what you take from discussion the same as everyone else does.

To reiterate, it's about debate and discussion.

7/27/2019 8:25 am  #25

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

As an example relating to the original post, it's entirely possible that the guy being discussed was fresh from a break up and not over his ex. It's also entirely possible for Olive to achieve a relationship with the guy (living in the end, mental diet, changing your chatter and so on) as Fizzy has pointed out. If, indeed that's what she really wants.

ā€œThe forum exists for  the purpose of discussing the Law of Attraction, and how we are utilising LOA teachings in our lives.

This forum is absolutely NOT a support group, hotline, crisis centre or substitute for emotional guidance outside of the scope of LOA teachings. The sole and definitive purpose of Veronica's forum is to celebrate and discuss with like-minded people how we each integrate LOA into our daily lives.ā€

This is copy and pasted word for word from the ā€˜Forum Intentionsā€™ section. I think this sums up pretty clearly what should be allowed to be posted here and what shouldnā€™t be.

If you are a true believer in conscious creation, or LOA, thereā€™s literally no room for debate on points that have no relevance to LOA. None. That makes no sense whatsoever and Iā€™m not afraid to say so. You canā€™t teeter between ā€˜everyone and their behavior is your own creationā€™ and ā€˜heā€™s a horrible person, why do I want him?ā€™. Thatā€™s super contradictory and it always will be. It will always keep people confused and trapped in their situations. Wondering what advice is in line with ā€˜LOAā€™ and whatā€™s just a random opinion with no relevance to the subject of LOA.

When you are new and looking for more info on a certain subject, you donā€™t have the ability to discern very well. And I canā€™t believe thatā€™s not obvious. Any debate we partake in should STILL be solely LOA-related. Kasperā€™s post clearly was not LOA-related and Iā€™m not the only person saying so.

Also, why are people being made to question their desires? Everyone is free to desire what they want and to create it. The question of why someone wants something is also super irrelevant and also really isnā€™t in line with LOA. Anything and everything is possible and no one should be here judging people for what they want.

From your response PrettyFlamingo, itā€™s clear that you still truly donā€™t understand ā€˜Everyone is you pushed outā€™. And youā€™re clearly looking to change the original intention of the forum. The fact that a moderator is willing to do this is frustrating to me. I guess itā€™s time for me to leave.

7/27/2019 8:30 am  #26

Anita wrote:

I think that Every comment should be delete if have nothing with loa..its not helping what he wrote ..Its just do confusion and  it create negative beliefs that her sp never change and she should be  move on..I dont like  if I read advice who has nothing with loa..in the past when I wanted advice and you commented from non loa perspective so I didnt feel better because this type advice I can read on other forum where people dont know loa..Ā 

Yes, Anita, exactly! The original moderator here wouldā€™ve done just that. Thatā€™s obvious by what she posted. And thatā€™s exactly how it should be in a forum intended for LOA discussion. Youā€™re exactly correct with what you said about beliefs.

7/27/2019 9:46 am  #27

Anita wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

As an example relating to the original post, it's entirely possible that the guy being discussed was fresh from a break up and not over his ex. It's also entirely possible for Olive to achieve a relationship with the guy (living in the end, mental diet, changing your chatter and so on) as Fizzy has pointed out.

Ā 

šŸ‘šŸ»

7/27/2019 9:49 am  #28

I agree so much. This is an loa forum not a oh well you canā€™t change it and if you try you donā€™t have respect for yourself forum. I am all about self love and care. Take the time to figure out what you really want and if itā€™s something you want to do it. As with Anita from my experience so many people on this forum told me to give up and honestly if I had listened to them I wouldnā€™t have gotten where I had gotten or the beliefs I have. It was my journey. I agree everyone decides for themselves but like telling someone something based on their current circumstances is also pushing their limited beliefs. Telling them that they are true. It is completely against loa. Because we are always manifesting even when we think we are not. We arenā€™t just sometimes and there are exceptions itā€™s everything. There are many times when I do pop back into this forum that I see non loa comments. So really this forum has lost its loa magic.

7/27/2019 10:06 am  #29

Selflove: Reread your fourth sentence. That is exactly what I have said.

7/27/2019 10:19 am  #30

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Selflove: Reread your fourth sentence. That is exactly what I have said.

This may be what you intend to say, but itā€™s not what you actually say to people. Often the comments I see from you are something along the lines of ā€œWhy would you want a person who does xyz...ā€. Which is again, completely ignoring the fact that everyone is you pushed out. Which is ignoring the fact that you create everything. Which is ignoring LOA and in no way relevant to LOA.

Iā€™m not sure why you pointed out one sentence in her post but ignored the rest of what she, Anita, and I have said. I guess itā€™s all falling on deaf ears.

Selfloveiskey, if you see this, I completely agree. If nothing is going to change and itā€™s all being ignored and falling on deaf ears, I think thereā€™s really no point in partaking in discussion here. Personally, Iā€™ve found Reddit has some good conscious creation forums. All irrelevant comments are always deleted by moderators.

Board footera