Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/04/2019 12:12 pm  #1

25 day Challenge friendzone

Can i use the 25 day Challenge to attract a sp that is my closest friend?

7/04/2019 1:01 pm  #2

Re: 25 day Challenge friendzone

I'd suggest using Neville Goddard principles and living in the end of what you want. Search around the forum as there's a whole host of information. The 25 day challenge may get you feeling more positive in general.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/06/2019 1:38 pm  #3

Ultraviolenx wrote:

Can i use the 25 day Challenge to attract a sp that is my closest friend?

You can, indeed. Although, it might not happen within 25 days. The book is a guide to get you into the mindset to manifest the desire. 

PrettyFlamingo's advice is also great too! 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

7/21/2019 2:02 am  #4

I am on day 2 of this challenge and I would like to post my updates for everyone. Im new here. My sp isnt an ex but my current bf. The problem is trust issues and such led to a disconnect and he has grown so distant I don’t even recognize him anymore. I know he is in love with someone else. I plan to attract his love and attention and remove the third party completely. I can post daily updates. Day 1 I didn’t see any changes. Day 2 I almost felt worse, but I saw him today. In fact he is currently sleeping beside me. For the first time in a while he showed up at my door smiling. He has been giving me more kisses and touching me more when before he barely came near me. That’s a huge positive thing to see. I will continue to update

Board footera