Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/20/2019 3:55 am  #1

Is it possible? Help with my block!

Hey!
I am wanting to manifest someone I met and had two dates with. Our chemistry and connection was over the moon it was beautiful and we were already talking much and being intimate. Then he started to ignore and don’t want to meet up anymore I asked him what’s up and he basically told me he isn’t ready still in love with his ex. Then he stopped contact. Most success storys here I read are about ex where there already was love. With him and me it was too fresh and he didn’t gave love a chance to develop, is it still possible for him to be back?

7/20/2019 6:34 am  #2

Re: Is it possible? Help with my block!

Hey! The ex I'm trying to manifest a new relationship with and I got into the most beautiful, passionate, caring and loving relationship before I ruined everything with my negative thoughts. When I met him I fell in love at first sight and there was mutual attraction, but he was still in love with his ex. I was devastated for almost 6 months. Everyone kept telling me it was a lost cause. We ended up being together and head over heels for each other. I now know I manifested that although I didn't know anything about LOA back then, despite all the negativity and depression I felt during that period, just because I had this inexplicable strong faith that there is more between us. He had rejected me multiple times before he started developing feelings for me and the situation seemed pretty bleak. It can definitely happen!

7/20/2019 6:40 am  #3

ibbyliv wrote:

Hey! The ex I'm trying to manifest a new relationship with and I got into the most beautiful, passionate, caring and loving relationship before I ruined everything with my negative thoughts. When I met him I fell in love at first sight and there was mutual attraction, but he was still in love with his ex. I was devastated for almost 6 months. Everyone kept telling me it was a lost cause. We ended up being together and head over heels for each other. I now know I manifested that although I didn't know anything about LOA back then, despite all the negativity and depression I felt during that period, just because I had this inexplicable strong faith that there is more between us. He had rejected me multiple times before he started developing feelings for me and the situation seemed pretty bleak. It can definitely happen!

Thank you! I would so love to hear from him again and to continue dating. I had the same feeling about him, it was so natural and wonderful to be with him.. he even told me it almost scared him how great we could talk.

7/20/2019 9:12 am  #4

Olive wrote:

Hey!
I am wanting to manifest someone I met and had two dates with. Our chemistry and connection was over the moon it was beautiful and we were already talking much and being intimate. Then he started to ignore and don’t want to meet up anymore I asked him what’s up and he basically told me he isn’t ready still in love with his ex. Then he stopped contact. Most success storys here I read are about ex where there already was love. With him and me it was too fresh and he didn’t gave love a chance to develop, is it still possible for him to be back?

Not impossible at all. Totally possible! Whenever you find yourself asking if something is possible or not, the answer is ALWAYS yes, it is. It doesn’t matter at all if things happened in the worst possible way. It will always exist as a possibility.

7/20/2019 9:31 am  #5

fizzy wrote:

Olive wrote:

Hey!

Not impossible at all. Totally possible! Whenever you find yourself asking if something is possible or not, the answer is ALWAYS yes, it is. It doesn’t matter at all if things happened in the worst possible way. It will always exist as a possibility.

Thanks! I guess I am having a hard time believing it today and I am in a bit of a bad mindset. I‘ve been telling myself he will be back since communication ended, I‘ve been visualizing my scene and meditating but nothing happened yet and I guess I just want to see proof.

7/20/2019 10:14 am  #6

Olive wrote:

Thanks! I guess I am having a hard time believing it today and I am in a bit of a bad mindset. I‘ve been telling myself he will be back since communication ended, I‘ve been visualizing my scene and meditating but nothing happened yet and I guess I just want to see proof.

Well unfortunately, looking for proof is a sure way to keep what you want from manifesting. The only proof you should need is knowing it’s done in your imagination, even if you see no evidence of it yet in physical reality. That’s the key; that’s how it manifests. I always suggest people watch the videos on the YouTube channel, Create Your Future. She explains how to keep a good mental diet, which is what you’ll need to do to get what you want.

7/20/2019 11:11 am  #7

fizzy wrote:

Olive wrote:

Well unfortunately, looking for proof is a sure way to keep what you want from manifesting. The only proof you should need is knowing it’s done in your imagination, even if you see no evidence of it yet in physical reality. That’s the key; that’s how it manifests. I always suggest people watch the videos on the YouTube channel, Create Your Future. She explains how to keep a good mental diet, which is what you’ll need to do to get what you want.

Thanks! I already watch her and I also was quite good with my mental diet. I always say things like I intend for him to text me, he is ready now and stuff like this. But today I doubt this whole thing and ask myself if I am just delusional.

7/20/2019 1:57 pm  #8

Olive wrote:

Thanks! I already watch her and I also was quite good with my mental diet. I always say things like I intend for him to text me, he is ready now and stuff like this. But today I doubt this whole thing and ask myself if I am just delusional.

It isn’t about just saying intentions, though. The purpose of the intentions is to redirect your thoughts. Saying intentions is not keeping a mental diet. A mental diet is only allowing thoughts in your mind that you would have if you were in the relationship you want right now. You have to stay on top of your thoughts and if you get a thought that doesn’t match up with the thoughts you would have while already in the relationship, then you notice it and flip it right away. It takes effort at first but eventually the thoughts you do want to be having start coming up naturally. It doesn’t matter what’s going on or how bad things appear to be in current reality while you are doing this. You don’t give it any attention unless you like what’s currently happening. You have to be persistent with this and give things time to shift. So unless you’ve already done everything I’ve just said in the exact way I said to do it, I wouldn’t write this stuff off just yet.

There is no such thing as being delusional. Everything you see is your own creation. And you’ve created it in the way I’ve just said, you just did it unintentionally and so you don’t realize it.

7/21/2019 5:57 am  #9

fizzy wrote:

Olive wrote:

It isn’t about just saying intentions, though. The purpose of the intentions is to redirect your thoughts. Saying intentions is not keeping a mental diet. A mental diet is only allowing thoughts in your mind that you would have if you were in the relationship you want right now. You have to stay on top of your thoughts and if you get a thought that doesn’t match up with the thoughts you would have while already in the relationship, then you notice it and flip it right away. It takes effort at first but eventually the thoughts you do want to be having start coming up naturally. It doesn’t matter what’s going on or how bad things appear to be in current reality while you are doing this. You don’t give it any attention unless you like what’s currently happening. You have to be persistent with this and give things time to shift. So unless you’ve already done everything I’ve just said in the exact way I said to do it, I wouldn’t write this stuff off just yet.

There is no such thing as being delusional. Everything you see is your own creation. And you’ve created it in the way I’ve just said, you just did it unintentionally and so you don’t realize it.

Thanks! Yeah I know, it seems I am quite good at a mental diet for some time and tell me hw wants me, I am wonderful he is now ready and his heart is open for me and stuff and then suddenly it crashes down and I think you are being delusional! It was a guy you had two dates with, TWO! And then I question this stuff and think I am mental and that he just wasn’t that into me and I should just accept it. I don’t know what to do to get over this. To just be able to stay in the mental diet without falling out of it.

7/21/2019 7:24 am  #10

Olive wrote:

Thanks! Yeah I know, it seems I am quite good at a mental diet for some time and tell me hw wants me, I am wonderful he is now ready and his heart is open for me and stuff and then suddenly it crashes down and I think you are being delusional! It was a guy you had two dates with, TWO! And then I question this stuff and think I am mental and that he just wasn’t that into me and I should just accept it. I don’t know what to do to get over this. To just be able to stay in the mental diet without falling out of it.

Well you need to also realize what “everyone is you pushed out” means. What this means is that the only person who has the ability to think and to create in your reality is you. Nobody has any free will except for you. People are just your creations, just like everything else. So when everything crashes down, you created that. Nothing happens that isn’t your own creation. Think of reality as exactly like a dream when you dream at night. When you dream that you had a conversation with someone, you are creating them in your dream and everything they say, right? Reality is no different.

So if you are dreaming up everything, how can you ever be delusional? There’s no such thing as ‘real’ or ‘fake’. YOU decide what’s real and what’s fake. Once you truly ‘get’ that you are just living inside of your own dream, you’ll realize you always have full control, other people aren’t ‘real’, and you never have to worry about being delusional again.

Board footera