Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/14/2019 10:06 am  #1

Kind of a Crybaby

Hello everyone!

I just started my LOA/manifestation journey 5 days ago and I am really excited with the changes I have seen already, and the changes I am going to see in the future. I have always been aware of my connection with the universe, but I had no idea how to harness or influence it, or that it was a possibility at all.
I am very positive naturally which I think is beneficial on this journey, but I am also very very emotional, which I am afraid might hurt me. I feel like I cry every time I feel strong emotion, and rarely do I feel emotions that are dull. So essentially I just cry over everything, it's honestly a bit ridiculous. Elated? Tears. Inspired? Tears. Livid? Tears. Saw a happy dog? Tears. I think the fact I am able to feel emotions so strongly is beautiful. It can get a little annoying, but I don't mind it so much. I am just afraid this going to make it hard for me to really get a grip on my own emotions, and will hinder my progress in manifesting the things I want in my life. How do I address this problem, and how should I be looking at it? Any advice, opinions, tips, etc. are appreciated!

7/14/2019 2:56 pm  #2

Re: Kind of a Crybaby

Thalassa wrote:

Hello everyone!

I just started my LOA/manifestation journey 5 days ago and I am really excited with the changes I have seen already, and the changes I am going to see in the future. I have always been aware of my connection with the universe, but I had no idea how to harness or influence it, or that it was a possibility at all.
I am very positive naturally which I think is beneficial on this journey, but I am also very very emotional, which I am afraid might hurt me. I feel like I cry every time I feel strong emotion, and rarely do I feel emotions that are dull. So essentially I just cry over everything, it's honestly a bit ridiculous. Elated? Tears. Inspired? Tears. Livid? Tears. Saw a happy dog? Tears. I think the fact I am able to feel emotions so strongly is beautiful. It can get a little annoying, but I don't mind it so much. I am just afraid this going to make it hard for me to really get a grip on my own emotions, and will hinder my progress in manifesting the things I want in my life. How do I address this problem, and how should I be looking at it? Any advice, opinions, tips, etc. are appreciated!

Crying in itself isn’t going to hinder you manifesting anything. The important thing, in my opinion, is to get a handle on your thoughts. If your thoughts are in line with what you desire, then it doesn’t matter if you cry or not lol. For example, if you are sticking to a mental diet in order to manifest a relationship with a specific person, and thoughts of how great it is to be in the relationship with them right now are making you cry, that’s perfectly fine! Just don’t deviate from living in the end of your desire.

7/14/2019 4:00 pm  #3

Re: Kind of a Crybaby

I get teary very easily too (but can also control it easily enough) and used to be very embarrassed about it and felt like that made me weak somehow. However, I am beginning to embrace that about myself. I think its good that I can feel so fully. Also, Abraham Hicks says that tears are just a way of releasing resistance - that is why we feel better upon crying when we are sad. Good feelings bring tears if we are experiencing a higher vibration than we are allowing; the power of the higher vibration then expels out the resistance via tears. This helped me think of tears more positively. Hope this helpsΒ 

Board footera