Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/11/2019 11:41 am  #1

A bad situation...

Hi everyone
It's a year that i like this specific person. in this year i used consciously loa, and even between some human mistakes, the situation has changed in an amazing and incredible way. okay we're not together now actually, there's no romance, but we became so clooose friends (he's like my best friend) and in this time i attracted many things (correlated and not to him too)
we went through some problems, discussions and bad periods but we're here
i have to admit that in this period (like 3-4 month from now) i neglected a bit loa... i mean, i was distant from it (even if i always believe in that) and i started to complain again, etc and that brought me to bad situations sometimes...
it's like a month that i got close to loa again (i cried when i realised that i was getting away from it consciously) and now it's like i have to recreate some habits and i have to remove some blockages and bad thinking that in this period was recreating in me... it's a bit hard sometimes, but since i am even writing here, i'm showing my self how much i want to re-have that security and feel the "magic" and positivity inside me
Everything was going well in this... but few days ago my sp talked me about this guy that he knew (he's bisexual) and that they have now a romantic interest between them and they also kissed each other the other day in front of our friends... so yes, there's a third party
i know i should not think about that and not giving power to it, but the fact is that since me and my sp are so friends (and i'm really greatful for that) he talks me about him and sometimes i also have to fake to be happy for him and that hurts so much...
sometimes i feel like i can't do anything and that my desire is gone...
what can i do?
thank you so much

7/11/2019 11:45 am  #2

Re: A bad situation...

of course i also feel very jealous at times and that gives me insicurities (in fact i know i also have to work again on self love)

7/11/2019 2:03 pm  #3

I am moving this to the correct section and deleting your identical post, which is in the correct section.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/11/2019 2:18 pm  #4

I wrote it in the correct section after i noticed that i did it in the wrong sectionπŸ˜‚

7/11/2019 9:39 pm  #5

Ultraviolenx wrote:

Hi everyone
It's a year that i like this specific person. in this year i used consciously loa, and even between some human mistakes, the situation has changed in an amazing and incredible way. okay we're not together now actually, there's no romance, but we became so clooose friends (he's like my best friend) and in this time i attracted many things (correlated and not to him too)
we went through some problems, discussions and bad periods but we're here
i have to admit that in this period (like 3-4 month from now) i neglected a bit loa... i mean, i was distant from it (even if i always believe in that) and i started to complain again, etc and that brought me to bad situations sometimes...
it's like a month that i got close to loa again (i cried when i realised that i was getting away from it consciously) and now it's like i have to recreate some habits and i have to remove some blockages and bad thinking that in this period was recreating in me... it's a bit hard sometimes, but since i am even writing here, i'm showing my self how much i want to re-have that security and feel the "magic" and positivity inside me
Everything was going well in this... but few days ago my sp talked me about this guy that he knew (he's bisexual) and that they have now a romantic interest between them and they also kissed each other the other day in front of our friends... so yes, there's a third party
i know i should not think about that and not giving power to it, but the fact is that since me and my sp are so friends (and i'm really greatful for that) he talks me about him and sometimes i also have to fake to be happy for him and that hurts so much...
sometimes i feel like i can't do anything and that my desire is gone...
what can i do?
thank you so much

This might bring you encouragement:
https://youtu.be/m7igpmarp3I

I am a fan of this woman’s videos. She uses the mental diet technique to manifest her desires and her YouTube channel is all about that. I encourage you to watch her videos and apply what she says to your situation!

7/13/2019 2:25 am  #6

Thank you so much❀

Board footera