Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/22/2019 12:53 pm  #21

Re: list 5 things you like about your ex/ or nice things your ex has done

1. The first night we spent together, he went out to get one of my favorite breakfasts in the morning, and he sent me flowers the next Monday at work.
2. When I mentioned something I'd like to have and have a hard time finding it, he'd find it, and gift it to me.
3. He took me traveling to places I've never been before, even though he had.
4. He hates his laugh but I find it endearing, honest and contagious.
5. He is a very generous person, in more ways than one.

6/21/2019 4:36 pm  #22

1. He loves my cats.
2. Our morals and values line up.
3. He paid for my wisdom tooth surgery and carried me up to my apartment after.
4. He is loving when he picks me up and kisses me.
5. He shows genuine care.

6/25/2019 5:08 am  #23

1. I love how he taught me, someone who didn't believe in love, to love him, others and myself.
2. I love how perceptive he is and, at the slightest crinkle on my forehead, drops everything to come make sure I am ok.
3. I love how proud he is of me, and how I am so much his priority that he makes personal sacrifices for me and doesn't even feel the need to brag about it to me. I only come to know months later through others the lengths he went to, just to be with me - breaking-short important meetings/conferences, driving long distances, and once even completely humiliating himself before his colleagues and nearly losing his job.
4. I love the calm, confident, commanding presence he always has, and how there is a quiet dignity and majesty in all his mannerisms and the way he talks, walks, etc.
5. I admire how fiercely intelligent he is, and adore how handsome and funny he is.

6/25/2019 4:04 pm  #24

1. The person I am deep inside is the same as him; we really understand and agree with each other
2. He makes me laugh all the time, which is the way to my heartΒ 
3. His intense nerdiness
4. His soft, sweet side which comes out with me. The way he loves
5. His tattoos *drool*
Β 

Last edited by yasm (6/25/2019 4:05 pm)

7/01/2019 8:14 am  #25

5 more things then!

1. I like how adorably shy he gets sometimes.
2. I like how absolutely 'chill' he is, and how he lifts the mood of a room full of people just by walking in.
3. I like how open and friendly he is with everyone.
4. I like how mischievous and playful he is.
5. I like how courteous and gentlemanly he is towards women.
Β 

7/05/2019 1:50 pm  #26

... and more

1. I love that we make such a perfect couple that others could tune in to it in order to 'ship' us from day one and tell us what a gorgeous and well-matched couple we'd make.
2. I love his perfectly trimmed beard - somehow halfway between stubble and proper beard.
3. I like how he sometimes loses track of whatever he is doing to just stare at me and I have to 'wake' him out of it.Β 
4. I like how protective he is about me, but without being stifling.
5. I like that he loved me enough to not give up on me. I wasn't interested in starting relationships in general, but the guy spent three years convincing me until it worked.
Β 

7/05/2019 5:57 pm  #27

1. I love how excited he gets when he talks about things that make him happy.
2. I love his taste in music
3. I love how he rented a hotel room for my birthday as a surprise
4. I love his big brown eyes
5. He always has an answer to everything and always made me believe everything would be okay

7/12/2019 10:33 am  #28

Here's a 4th set.

1. I like how he always believed in me and my dreams even when I used to give up (pre-LOA), and encouraged me to go for them.
2. I like what a well put-together man he is for his age- financially secure with a good career and good work-life balance.
3. I like that we study/work in the same field and how he doubles as a mentor and inspiration for me.
4.Β I like how he never lets me apologise for anything.
5. I like what stunning eyes he has - bright and piercing like studded jewels. Dreamy

2/24/2020 2:31 pm  #29

1. His strong arms around me while we are napping
2. His honesty

4/09/2020 5:54 pm  #30

1) Love the way he loves my jokes and repeats them.

2) Love the way he is so affectionate, and always wants to be touching even if its just elbows. Or just standing close to one another <3.

3) The way he looks at me with a little smirk and dreamy eyes when he thinks I don't see him.Β 

4) His gentle and thoughtful silent approach to everything he does.

5) How he speaks to me kindly and always listens, like he loves everything I say and do.Β 

Board footera