Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/21/2019 11:57 am  #21

Re: I have manifested everything related to him but him - help?

I am in a big dilemma, connected to external reality but I still haven't received a clear answer from my subconscious. My friends will be going to an event out of the city tomorrow and he will be there so naturally I wanted to go (also because I want to be at the event) and arranged it, but now I'm not sure if it's a good idea. Wouldn't it be like trying to force something to happen externally. I need an answer until tonight, waiting for a sign.

6/21/2019 12:23 pm  #22

go--don't over think it...if he says hi whatever great--if not who cares go and have a good time. Don't always make it about him. remember living in the end-- if you were already with him would you go? YES you would so go...and whatever happens don't react just enjoy the event. your not meddling with the middle. or forcing anything. breathe relax and living in the end means that no matter WHAT happens.if you truly have faith..you will reach your goal so whatever you do anyway wont "mess anything up".( unless you think it will) ....just stay focused..and again have FUN..

Last edited by Kasper80 (6/21/2019 12:26 pm)

"The part you play on the world's stage is determind by your conception of yourself"

6/21/2019 12:39 pm  #23

Thanks so much. That's what I've been thinking, but at the same time, to be truly honest, i do at a considerable percentage want to go because he will be there, if it makes sense. Would that reek of neediness or meddling with the middle? But yeah, I also get what you mean a lot.

6/21/2019 12:47 pm  #24

its only neediness if you think it is...I understand what you mean about wanting to do just because he will be there-- just say screw it of course he will be happy I am there because we are in a relationship already! duh lol   just make sure you look super hot LOL 

"The part you play on the world's stage is determind by your conception of yourself"

6/21/2019 1:12 pm  #25

ibbyliv wrote:

I am in a big dilemma, connected to external reality but I still haven't received a clear answer from my subconscious. My friends will be going to an event out of the city tomorrow and he will be there so naturally I wanted to go (also because I want to be at the event) and arranged it, but now I'm not sure if it's a good idea. Wouldn't it be like trying to force something to happen externally. I need an answer until tonight, waiting for a sign.

Maybe this event is part of the bridge of incidents to your desire? If looking at it that way makes you want to try and force things, then don’t, but I would label the event as a good thing regardless. If you don’t feel things have come to fruition yet with this person then don’t do anything significant. Just go, relax, and have a good time. There’s plenty of time for you to get the full manifestation without forcing anything.

7/05/2019 11:02 am  #26

I'd like to post my progress. Have been manifesting like crazy lately, I intended for a free trip during the summer and so far have about 2,5 lol. Good things have been happening in all areas of my life, I even manifested for a friend to be happy and she's been happier than she's been in a long time. Also manifested so much money out of the blue after living in the end! Anyway, about my sp, let go for some days and lived in the end, bumped into him AGAIN, he told me he'd see me at a conference but he never came, felt good despite that, then I relapsed and checked his blog where he's posted all those lovey dovey gifs and quotes, and also several about dreams (i.e. once upon a dream from the sleeping beauty a couple of times, the lyrics from arctic monkeys "i've dreamt about you nearly every night this week"). I freaked out immediately and it serves me right for stalking and focusing on external circumstances. I fear that such lovey dovey posts may indicate progress with another person, since he is adamant about not being with me. I wish they could be about me but we happened to talk and he didn't seem like he's changed his mind. The most ridiculous part of it though was that a couple of days ago I affirmed in my journal that " he can't stop thinking and dreaming about me".

7/05/2019 11:11 am  #27

Since your fear is that they might be about someone else....they more than likely are. ( everyone/thing is you pushed out) You have to drop it ---because you will keep pushing what you want further away- you really should delete him all together so you cant see anything at all anymore of him or  what he posts. Its only hurting you. As a matter of fact do that right now! Lol  promise me you will make sure he cant see anything if yours as well…take a break from everything about him for a while…concentrate on other things…we seem to be able to easily manifest things we aren’t super attach to the outcome—so really detach yourself for a while.

7/05/2019 11:26 am  #28

Ugh I wish I could delete him, his blog is just a link visible to everyone. Yesterday when he posted them I was actually 100% that he was moving towards me and has feelings only for me. It was after seeing them that I got doubts (cause usually when he wants someone he isn't with he posts sad and negative things, not chirpy) so i really can't know if I manifested them being for me or for someone else. But yeah, the need to detach is obvious and I'm having such a hrad time doing it. :/

7/05/2019 11:38 am  #29

honestly this guys sounds very immature ..I don't know how old you guys are but he sounds like he isn't even in a place that he is happy with himself. I mean who posts negative things when they cant have who they want? sounds like he is seeking attention..and that's not a healthy thing--- forget all that... just fins some way to either not see his posts like blocking him or just stop checking them...even if you have to do something like rewarding yourself for not checking----and think of it this way...each time you check..your pushing it away further....check his blog ( inch backwards)   check his blog again ( inch further backwards)..

7/05/2019 11:49 am  #30

No, his blog is like a diary so he posts about his mood. Like when he broke up wiyh his ex years ago and was still in love, he'd post about his process, grieving their relationship etc. He's been posting similar stuff since we broke up and that made sense, including many posts about him having to conceal his feelings, but being all lovey dovey and cute with his posts doesn't really fit being heartbroken over a breakup, does it? I know that overanalyzing is very counterproductive with loa lol, idk why I'm still doing it. As for keeping track of my staying away, that's a good tip, thanks. I'll try it and hopefully I can stop this bad habit.

Board footera