Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/23/2019 6:16 am  #1

Amazing message from the Universe

I have been struggling with morning anger for a very long time    I wake up and  just  play the tapes of all the wrongs done to me     over and over again    railing against the people who have hurt me   held me back    up to the point of invisable conversations with those who  wish me unhappy    

I have been working with forgiveness to those people      realizing I have been creating a person in me every bit as toxic as those who  want me unhappy      for several days   I have been on my couch in the morning   and just reciting  the list of who I forgive   and saying I love you      trying to send them love     some days are easier than others  

One morning I woke up   feeling at peace    I sent love to those who have hurt me     and that day I was called into my managers office     and was told I would receive a  promotion and a salary hike      wow wow wow 

I have been sliding in the past few days   going back to the darkness   and this morning on my newsfeed at my desk    my message was     LET IT GO    LET IT GO   you cant hold onto that grudge anymore   

now the interesting thing is     nobody else got that feed   everyone else in my office's message   was   something about safety first        its computer generated  so      I know   it was ment from the universe directly to me  

5/25/2019 9:20 am  #2

Re: Amazing message from the Universe

barbidoll wrote:

I have been struggling with morning anger for a very long time    I wake up and  just  play the tapes of all the wrongs done to me     over and over again    railing against the people who have hurt me   held me back    up to the point of invisable conversations with those who  wish me unhappy    

I have been working with forgiveness to those people      realizing I have been creating a person in me every bit as toxic as those who  want me unhappy      for several days   I have been on my couch in the morning   and just reciting  the list of who I forgive   and saying I love you      trying to send them love     some days are easier than others  

One morning I woke up   feeling at peace    I sent love to those who have hurt me     and that day I was called into my managers office     and was told I would receive a  promotion and a salary hike      wow wow wow 

I have been sliding in the past few days   going back to the darkness   and this morning on my newsfeed at my desk    my message was     LET IT GO    LET IT GO   you cant hold onto that grudge anymore   

now the interesting thing is     nobody else got that feed   everyone else in my office's message   was   something about safety first        its computer generated  so      I know   it was ment from the universe directly to me  

I've been getting those messages too, from the Universe. I think it's good that you're crediting the Universe.. I used to get them, still do though. Angels worked with me to guide me into getting out of resentment and intense emotions. I hate emotions. I hate being sad, mad, guilt when I didn't do anything wrong, but still feel it... depression is the worst emotion.

However, to make lemonade of lemons, I am learning new things everyday. And I hope to keep learning, because learning and (a little) teaching makes me happy on the inside.

The Universe sends me special messages like you get too. At least I think it's got a similar message. I get so excited when I get a Universe message. I keep tabs on the things that happen from the Universe. But am I the only one who can acknowledge the Universe's messages, in my family? Possibly. I'm still waiting for a huge synchronicity to occur so my family (and friends) may see how the Universe communicates.. well that's just one way the communication occurs.

I tend to see number sequences as the main way communications with myself happens. Sometimes I hear or see things, like ghosts. The other day I was in the Kitchen getting myself a drink in around 3AM or so, and I heard, with my physical ears, the outside voice... it was of a little girl and she said, "Daddy?" and it was clear as day outside when this happened, I'm not a father; I cannot have kids. It really scared me because right afterward I heard footsteps in the kitchen that sounded like they were moving fast.

Anyway I'm getting off topic, I think. Sorry about that.   I'm writing a book about my Spiritual Awakenings and what led me to experience it. I can type up a book, a real book, I feel like I've just typed you out a book. lol I'm so sorry about getting off topic.

I'll check back here later. I need to eat breakfast.

When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
-Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

6/18/2019 11:28 am  #3

Than you for sharing this post, it is very useful site.

6/18/2019 12:17 pm  #4

Everyone is wonderful and helpful   

Board footera