Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/15/2017 4:49 pm  #21

Re: You should read this.

jensherratt wrote:

((NOT CLICKBAIT))
I just want to help and reassure you all!!
This is going to be quite long.

RIGHT!
Firstly, I would like to apologize for my absence. I've been very busy with work which is always good. I've finished re-decorating my new home AND my boyfriend has moved in with me!! ☺

If you've messaged me and I've not yet replied, I'm sorry. I will get round to it.

Since I've come back I notice there is so much negativity and this forum seems to be losing its mojo.

Your thoughts create your reality and so do your beliefs. You've heard this, read this, seen this so many Timex but I just thought I'd say it again.
Whatever you believe is true. If you think your ex misses you, then they miss you. If you think your ex is thinking about then they're thinking about you.
If you think they hate you, then they hate you. If you think they've moved on, then yes, they've moved on.
What ever you think is true. FACT!!

If you're wondering why haven't they contacted me then you're creating a reality where they're not contacting you. The reason is simply because of time. Its not the right time yet but don't let that worry you because the right time will come.

Truth is if you can't stop thinking about them, then they're thinking about you just as much. It is a mental connection.

If you've been visualizing, scripting, giving gratitude and doing RS, then they won't be able to stop thinking about you.

Desire is a two way street. I know some of you struggle to believe but trust me, it is true.

Whom you adore, adores you. - Abraham Hicks!

You struggle with this belief because of obstacles that are standing in your way but obstacles are not only just an illusions they are a sign that what you want us manifesting. You must experience the opposite to what you before you get your desires. This makes you aware of your thoughts and feelings and should help you get into alignment. So look at them as a positive!

Whenever you do remote seduction, your target feels it every time and this causes them to think of you all the time. Whatever thoughts you have, they have too and they think its all their own. They will never know you are influencing them.

People think of you what you think they think if you.

When it comes to attracting a specific person, no one is not right for you. You wouldn't want to be with them if they were not right for you. If you think it will be difficult to attract them, the universe will make it difficult but if you think it will be easy, then it will be easy.
Remember, whatever you think is true!!

Moving away from attracting people, let's talk about something else that is popular with LOA, losing weight.

Why do you think so many people struggle to lose weight?
Because they are focusing on their current weight instead of the weight they want. They do the exercise, they do the healthy eating and they constantly weigh themselves and then get upset when they've only lost a pound or 2 and they get miserable, they're not grateful for the weight they have lost and then they find it harder to lose weight. They also don't enjoy the process.
So what should you do?

Imagine you have already reached your target weight and enjoy the process and be grateful. Buy clothes that will look good on you when you've lost the weight. Tell yourself how amazing your new body looks and how beautiful you are. The weight will fall off. It worked for me.

GRATITUDE
The attitude of gratitude is important. You must be grateful for what you have AND be grateful for receiving your desires in advance. The universe will deliver them to you much quicker if you show genuine appreciation. So, what have you got to be grateful for?
Just look around you. You have
..your life
..your home
..food on the table
..electricity
..clean water
..nature
..your mind
..your imagination
..the ability to walk, talk and right
..you know about LOA
..access to the internet
..the people in your life
..your senses
The list goes on and and on and on.
Every morning when you wake up, give a heart felt thank you that you've woken up. Before you go because, give a heart felt thank you for the day you've had whether it was a good day or a bad day. You have so much to be grateful for. There are people in the world praying for the stuff you take for granted such h as a cosy bed, a roof over your head, clean water........
Just show some gratitude and I promise you, you will feel better, your vibes will rise and you manifest a lot more into your life.

ASKING THE UNIVERSE
There are many ways to ask the universe. You can just have a thought. Whenever you think about something, you are in fact asking for what it is you are thinking about which is why you're told to be careful and be aware if your thoughts. You can pray. You can say ''universe, I want.......''
You can even write it down. There are so many ways of asking.

TAKING ACTION
If you want to win the lottery, the action you take is buying a ticket. If you want to attract someone, RS is a form of action. If you want a new home, look at new homes online or in estate agencies. Affirmations are a form of action.

LETTING GO
This part confuses people but you've been told before letting go is simply trusting the universe and getting on with your life. You can still think about your desires just as long as you are thinking positive. Meditate, script and visualize. Do RS too. Just don't ask yourself where us my desire, how will it happen, when will it happen. You need to have confidence, trust and faith that your desires will come to you.

Feel good. Do whatever makes you happy. If its staying indoors watching YouTube videos, do it. If listening to music makes you happy, do it. If you like socializing, playing sports or spending time on your own, do it. Its SO important you feel good so do whatever makes you happy.

I think I've covered everything.
This is a long post but I hope it reminds people about what they should do and hopefully it reassures people who are struggling with negative thoughts.

Happy manifesting.

.........................................................................................................................................................
As I read the first part I thought to myself, I wonder if he's thinking about me/missing me right now then kind of 'unconsciously' visualised him sitting on his sofa, flicking through the tv channels bored and missing me - 20 mins later I got a call from him general chit chat and asking why I hadn't replied to his 2 texts he'd sent earlier (around the time I was picturing him missing me!) I think for me keeping a gratitude journal works best for manifesting positive comminucations and catch ups with him, I also seem to attract more attention from him when I've thanked the universe for it in advance ;)  ​

Last edited by Blossom1 (7/15/2017 4:51 pm)

LIVE * LOVE * CREATE
www.facebook.com/pierre-de-lune-reiki-infused-jewellery-and-crystals

7/17/2017 7:22 pm  #22

Grateful for this post

5/14/2019 3:49 am  #23

WHAT DOES RS STANDS FOR?

5/23/2019 4:01 am  #24

vishalnair wrote:

WHAT DOES RS STANDS FOR?

Remote Seduction. There is a section for it under LOA Questions and Teachings. But I'd look at the Neville section. 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

5/23/2019 5:44 am  #25

I have not been on in a very long time     steering away from negativity      but came back in this morning  to see     

excellent pick me up     I have been manifesting little things  with enormous regularity      but finally   last month    manifested  the job and raise    I wanted      almost exactly as I had visualized

no luck in love back    which pains me      but I am going to  work on that  with a new approach      I have visualized my brain out      to no avail    

Yesterday I closed my office door   ( YES an office !!!!)    and meditated  with headphones on      I asked the universe  to show me    what I need to do   to  make some headway    with love in my life  

I got home   and turned on the tv      the show was a Christmas episode    in MAY !!!   so I absentmindedly watched     and the next show   was again a Christmas episode     this got my attention      so I sat  and watched    and a person said   "Christmas is just as much about the excitement and anticipation of getting the gifts    as receiving itself  "      right between the eyes       so I am  trying to find things to get excited about      I realized I have made my life  a treadmill   of boredom     all work   no play      So  my plan is to think about what will excite me   and  give me something to look forward to    

5/25/2019 8:50 am  #26

barbidoll wrote:

I have not been on in a very long time     steering away from negativity      but came back in this morning  to see     

excellent pick me up     I have been manifesting little things  with enormous regularity      but finally   last month    manifested  the job and raise    I wanted      almost exactly as I had visualized

no luck in love back    which pains me      but I am going to  work on that  with a new approach      I have visualized my brain out      to no avail    

Yesterday I closed my office door   ( YES an office !!!!)    and meditated  with headphones on      I asked the universe  to show me    what I need to do   to  make some headway    with love in my life  

I got home   and turned on the tv      the show was a Christmas episode    in MAY !!!   so I absentmindedly watched     and the next show   was again a Christmas episode     this got my attention      so I sat  and watched    and a person said   "Christmas is just as much about the excitement and anticipation of getting the gifts    as receiving itself  "      right between the eyes       so I am  trying to find things to get excited about      I realized I have made my life  a treadmill  of boredom     all work   no play      So  my plan is to think about what will excite me   and  give me something to look forward to    

Wow I see myself a bit in your story. Bits and pieces of it.

Also, the OP's post blew me away. Creative words and well explained.

I'm new here, but I am really loving this forum. The encouragement from others here is awesome. I read all comments in this thread... you guys got talent with words.

When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
-Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

9/19/2019 8:06 am  #27

jensherratt wrote:

((NOT CLICKBAIT))
I just want to help and reassure you all!!
This is going to be quite long.

RIGHT!
Firstly, I would like to apologize for my absence. I've been very busy with work which is always good. I've finished re-decorating my new home AND my boyfriend has moved in with me!! ☺

If you've messaged me and I've not yet replied, I'm sorry. I will get round to it.

Since I've come back I notice there is so much negativity and this forum seems to be losing its mojo.

Your thoughts create your reality and so do your beliefs. You've heard this, read this, seen this so many Timex but I just thought I'd say it again.
Whatever you believe is true. If you think your ex misses you, then they miss you. If you think your ex is thinking about then they're thinking about you.
If you think they hate you, then they hate you. If you think they've moved on, then yes, they've moved on.
What ever you think is true. FACT!!

If you're wondering why haven't they contacted me then you're creating a reality where they're not contacting you. The reason is simply because of time. Its not the right time yet but don't let that worry you because the right time will come.

Truth is if you can't stop thinking about them, then they're thinking about you just as much. It is a mental connection.

If you've been visualizing, scripting, giving gratitude and doing RS, then they won't be able to stop thinking about you.

Desire is a two way street. I know some of you struggle to believe but trust me, it is true.

Whom you adore, adores you. - Abraham Hicks!

You struggle with this belief because of obstacles that are standing in your way but obstacles are not only just an illusions they are a sign that what you want us manifesting. You must experience the opposite to what you before you get your desires. This makes you aware of your thoughts and feelings and should help you get into alignment. So look at them as a positive!

Whenever you do remote seduction, your target feels it every time and this causes them to think of you all the time. Whatever thoughts you have, they have too and they think its all their own. They will never know you are influencing them.

People think of you what you think they think if you.

When it comes to attracting a specific person, no one is not right for you. You wouldn't want to be with them if they were not right for you. If you think it will be difficult to attract them, the universe will make it difficult but if you think it will be easy, then it will be easy.
Remember, whatever you think is true!!

Moving away from attracting people, let's talk about something else that is popular with LOA, losing weight.

Why do you think so many people struggle to lose weight?
Because they are focusing on their current weight instead of the weight they want. They do the exercise, they do the healthy eating and they constantly weigh themselves and then get upset when they've only lost a pound or 2 and they get miserable, they're not grateful for the weight they have lost and then they find it harder to lose weight. They also don't enjoy the process.
So what should you do?

Imagine you have already reached your target weight and enjoy the process and be grateful. Buy clothes that will look good on you when you've lost the weight. Tell yourself how amazing your new body looks and how beautiful you are. The weight will fall off. It worked for me.

GRATITUDE
The attitude of gratitude is important. You must be grateful for what you have AND be grateful for receiving your desires in advance. The universe will deliver them to you much quicker if you show genuine appreciation. So, what have you got to be grateful for?
Just look around you. You have
..your life
..your home
..food on the table
..electricity
..clean water
..nature
..your mind
..your imagination
..the ability to walk, talk and right
..you know about LOA
..access to the internet
..the people in your life
..your senses
The list goes on and and on and on.
Every morning when you wake up, give a heart felt thank you that you've woken up. Before you go because, give a heart felt thank you for the day you've had whether it was a good day or a bad day. You have so much to be grateful for. There are people in the world praying for the stuff you take for granted such h as a cosy bed, a roof over your head, clean water........
Just show some gratitude and I promise you, you will feel better, your vibes will rise and you manifest a lot more into your life.

ASKING THE UNIVERSE
There are many ways to ask the universe. You can just have a thought. Whenever you think about something, you are in fact asking for what it is you are thinking about which is why you're told to be careful and be aware if your thoughts. You can pray. You can say ''universe, I want.......''
You can even write it down. There are so many ways of asking.

TAKING ACTION
If you want to win the lottery, the action you take is buying a ticket. If you want to attract someone, RS is a form of action. If you want a new home, look at new homes online or in estate agencies. Affirmations are a form of action.

LETTING GO
This part confuses people but you've been told before letting go is simply trusting the universe and getting on with your life. You can still think about your desires just as long as you are thinking positive. Meditate, script and visualize. Do RS too. Just don't ask yourself where us my desire, how will it happen, when will it happen. You need to have confidence, trust and faith that your desires will come to you.

Feel good. Do whatever makes you happy. If its staying indoors watching YouTube videos, do it. If listening to music makes you happy, do it. If you like socializing, playing sports or spending time on your own, do it. Its SO important you feel good so do whatever makes you happy.

I think I've covered everything.
This is a long post but I hope it reminds people about what they should do and hopefully it reassures people who are struggling with negative thoughts.

Happy manifesting.

Beautifully said!! Love it! Just what I needed

9/19/2020 6:05 pm  #28

i love your posts thanks alot 

alot of love from the other half of world

11/20/2022 5:30 am  #29

Good day! Thank you for information

Board footera