Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/22/2019 12:29 am  #1

Possibly set back the manifestation process

I was doing okay with self love and meditating in order to get my ex back however before when she first got into a relationship a couple months ago I wished her well and asked her if we could only talk again if we could try again and I was going to wait patiently, however yesterday I saw a picture of her and her new boyfriend and panicked and wanted to try to get my things mailed back to me thinking she's moved on when contacting her I asked her if she still had thoughts and feelings for me and her response was i shouldn't ask her that when she's in a committed relationship and told me to take care and has now blocked me, unfortunately this was all impulse after a slight panic attack and I just wanted an answer to whether she still loved me or had a chance with her, I do need some help, thank you

5/22/2019 12:54 am  #2

Re: Possibly set back the manifestation process

Dallen1138 wrote:

I was doing okay with self love and meditating in order to get my ex back however before when she first got into a relationship a couple months ago I wished her well and asked her if we could only talk again if we could try again and I was going to wait patiently, however yesterday I saw a picture of her and her new boyfriend and panicked and wanted to try to get my things mailed back to me thinking she's moved on when contacting her I asked her if she still had thoughts and feelings for me and her response was i shouldn't ask her that when she's in a committed relationship and told me to take care and has now blocked me, unfortunately this was all impulse after a slight panic attack and I just wanted an answer to whether she still loved me or had a chance with her, I do need some help, thank you

Β 

I don't know what you mean by meditating, but if you want your outward experiences to change, you've got to change what is going on in your mind first.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YccI-t1yojk&t=9s

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Pc6JSsbW4U

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

5/22/2019 1:02 am  #3

I definitely know I need to change the outlook, I started doing coaching now, the question is have I pushed my ex back too far?

5/22/2019 1:23 am  #4

Dallen1138 wrote:

I definitely know I need to change the outlook, I started doing coaching now, the question is have I pushed my ex back too far?

Β 

If you're doing coaching, why haven't you asked them that?

Don't bother. Save your money. Anything is possible. It's only hopeless if you believe it is. Listen to those links I sent you and do what he tells you. He's the best teacher of all, and he's FREE. And it works! Proven 100% effective when done properly, which includes having faith in your imaginal acts, persevering for as long as it takes, and being patient.

5/22/2019 1:24 am  #5

I hope so, this was someone I spent years with

5/22/2019 1:26 am  #6

Dallen1138 wrote:

I hope so, this was someone I spent years with

Β 
Don't hope, don't doubt, don't question it, just do it.

Board footera