Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/17/2019 9:36 am  #1

Veronica, no moderation here, when are you going to change that?

This forum has had increasing numbers of people, probably schoolboys, certainly of that mentality,  joining just to make stupid, inane, irrevelant remarks that have nothing to do with the subject of this forum, and nobody has been doing anything about it for a long time now. I've been here for 2 years, and during that entire time, there's been almost no moderation at all. Advertising has been allowed to stay here for long periods of time before eventually being removed. The listed moderators disappeared long ago. If you're going to have a forum, at least run it properly.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

5/17/2019 7:40 pm  #2

Re: Veronica, no moderation here, when are you going to change that?

Cynthia wrote:

This forum has had increasing numbers of people, probably schoolboys, certainly of that mentality, joining just to make stupid, inane, irrevelant remarks that have nothing to do with the subject of this forum, and nobody has been doing anything about it for a long time now. I've been here for 2 years, and during that entire time, there's been almost no moderation at all. Advertising has been allowed to stay here for long periods of time before eventually being removed. The listed moderators disappeared long ago. If you're going to have a forum, at least run it properly.

There use to be a very lovely moderator here. Sadly she left. I really would love for her to come back.

5/21/2019 1:28 am  #3

It's making a joke of the forum when someone is posting juvenile nonsense under multiple usernames and managed to fool at least one longstanding member that they were genuine!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

5/21/2019 8:09 am  #4

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

It's making a joke of the forum when someone is posting juvenile nonsense under multiple usernames and managed to fool at least one longstanding member that they were genuine!

Who is this person?

5/21/2019 8:15 am  #5

Selfloveiskey wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Who is this person?

The one you thought was a genuine poster / whom someone had been nasty to the other day. ByronWal. Also known as Anika Hatsom, AlexBaf, MFinnerDed. Take your pick. They're being very silly. Note, you never see more than one of them online at the same time :D

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (5/21/2019 9:37 am)

5/21/2019 12:44 pm  #6

Sadly, I don’t think this forum serves any sort of purpose anymore. There’s no moderation and Veronica is never on. Plus I think the original purpose of this forum was to discuss Veronica’s material, which you really don’t see happening a whole lot. In my opinion, Reddit has the most worthwhile conscious creation forums.

5/21/2019 1:46 pm  #7

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Who is this person?

The one you thought was a genuine poster / whom someone had been nasty to the other day. ByronWal. Also known as Anika Hatsom, AlexBaf, MFinnerDed. Take your pick. They're being very silly. Note, you never see more than one of them online at the same time :D

Yeah, at first I thought they were different people, all come here as a group to make the same sort of meaningless comments, but PF's right. There's only one of them logged in at a time, virtually around the clock, they're all the same person, and I'm not sure, but I think there's another one who just hasn't said anything yet.

5/21/2019 1:46 pm  #8

It's lost its way. I'm not sure how accounts get approved but it seems weirdos are able to set up accounts with no moderator approving them if no moderation is happening.

5/21/2019 1:47 pm  #9

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

It's lost its way. I'm not sure how accounts get approved but it seems weirdos are able to set up accounts with no moderator approving them if no moderation is happening.

I didn't know any approval was ever needed. It wasn't 2 years ago when I joined.

5/21/2019 1:56 pm  #10

fizzy wrote:

Sadly, I don’t think this forum serves any sort of purpose anymore. There’s no moderation and Veronica is never on. Plus I think the original purpose of this forum was to discuss Veronica’s material, which you really don’t see happening a whole lot. In my opinion, Reddit has the most worthwhile conscious creation forums.

interesting, I will check it 

Board footera